Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: s*y uk

s*y uk

is there really no way to see this provider without a original card ?

Uploads

Re: s*y uk

Quote Originally Posted by lasvegasxXx
    is there really no way to see this provider without a original card ?
    yes : cardsharing

without cardsharing

Eh, No.

we want skydigital ukkkkkkkkkkkk hey you groups over there that hack and crakc the encryptions hack skydigital pls by the way how do do they hack the necryption maybe if we knew how we can male codes for ourselves if any one can teach how to hack and crack the encryptions i have serious amout of money to spend on getting the codes of channels if nayone has anyidea how do we get the codes or how can wecrakc them or something thanks

Uploads

It's impossible at the moment. Nobody Knows. This is my opinion

Uploads

i have asked in the forum of SK italia and the guys said yes that possible to do it
    i am not quiet sure about it but i think that is not possible to receive the entiere channels of UK SK
    In other hand if it is true that the SK italia could be decrypted i should the same way for UK.
    but all this it is just my opinion iam not an expert

could give us a site or a link where we can learn how to decrypt channels and what we need to decrypt it or send us a document or something ? thanks

hello pls where can we leran how to make keys and decrypt cards i heard you have to bruteforce a original card but how you do it pls any links pls

Uploads

Ok kingking if it was that easy there would have been quite alot of us. Remember these dudes are not just geeks. They probably have a degree in computer engeneering, and also have loads of knowledge on cryptology encryption/decryption and what I believe they were/are involved somway or another with the actuallt networks like sky(nds) etc.

if you have a lot of cash well invest on cards and cams also receiver and test the files for us. there is knowledge believe or not

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast