Original Firmware 02.54T-O
Original Firmware 02.54T-O
someone to translate in english this note pls??
Google translator says:
IMPORTANT please read:
Please also note the "History note read," for already implemented functions. If after the update problems
You perform a reset to default occur with the menu item "Setup / Basic Settings / factory settings"
Please save your settings before the reset to default -> Menu / Channel Settings / Software Manager
To perform a software update:
1. Unzip the file on a USB disk.
2. Now connect the USB device with the receiver,
3. On the receiver, select the menu / multimedia / USB Updatefile the "*. dlp" from USB disk
4. Confirm the question with "Yes"
5. The update is complete when the receiver restarts.
09/10/2009 Version 02.54T-O
1. Parallel acquisition of two encrypted channels on different transponders (HD 8000)
It can be taken immediately two encrypted channels on different transponders.
The recordings are stored encrypted on the disk. In the case of playback,
Recording automatically decrypted.
To save the recording unencrypted on the disk, it must once completely from
Will be played beginning to end. While this may not include any playback functions of the
VANTAGE player used zb (: coils, jump, pause or similar)
The original file remains intact during interrupt playback, in encrypted form on the
Storage obtained. In order to decipher at a later date the recording, must be
File again to continue playing from the beginning (NOT "Play").
2. Improvement of video text function
2.1 The Teletext is automatically loaded when you switch to the background memory. After
approximately 20 seconds is the full video text of the channel available.
2.2 When to leave the teletext is saved the last displayed page. This is the
next time the teletext message, if no channel change was made.
2.3 teletext pages with no content will be automatically skipped. It is the next page of
Content is displayed.
3. Identification of the current recording in Vantage Player
In the File Manager of Vantage Player the current recordings are marked with a red "R"
- Image quality has been improved through increased compatibility with various TV devices.
- Changeover to UNICABLE at Inverto, and Triax-Hirschmann switch and LNB's improved
- Regionalumschaltung on various channels available again
- Fixed stuttering at Radio channels
- Playback loops when playing away from shots
- Arrangement of channels corrected by FastScan (Applies only to Holland and Belgian customers)
- The time shift in the MHW EPG has been fixed (Applies only to Holland and Belgian customers)
- Improved stability of the receiver
Your VANTAGE - Support
New original main firmware from Vantage homepage:
New Orginal Firmware 2.83T-O VANTAGE HD 7100S
Orginal Firmware vom 02.05.2012
VANTAGE VANTAGE HD 7100S