Thread: slavcho

slavcho

Hello friends. I have matrix revolution module with fun card. Is there a way to enter the tps aes keys in this devices Becouse I have the keys 08,09,0a,0b,0c,0d,0f,0e which are written in the module but there isn't the 01 and 03 keys.How can I enter it Is there a suitable softuare to program my module or is there funfiles to program my funcard with Funprom editor Thanks

Uploads

Re: slavcho

i think the best if you have a cas2 or cas3 interface and program the module with bin-files. Other wise you need to change the file to fun-card files and program it with it.

Uploads

if you want to load the reloaded module with fun-cards then you must download the bin file change it to upd file with example matrix reloaded file manipulator and then use the upd file in funcardsplitter program which changes it to hexfiles you can use it on funcards. And then load the module.

but which program I have to use to do this change: bin file - upd file - hex file Is there any suitable softwares and when I can find its

Uploads

Test this im not sure it works with Matrix Rev. but it works with Matrix reloaded