Thread: Moving to Canada, bringing ss2. How do I set things up?

Moving to Canada, bringing ss2. How do I set things up?

Hi everybody. I'm pretty new to this whole sat stuff. I had a Skystar 2 installed 3 or 4 months ago, and I've used it mainly to watch Sky Italia (i have a legit subscription though in the living room) and Multivision. Even though I'm clueless about most things, I've been able to stay updated with the s2emu codes and whatnot.

Now this summer I'll be moving to Canada. I would really like to bring my Skystar 2 with me and try to get things to work with the satellite providers in america.

My uncles has Dish network at his house, so I was wondering if it was possible to connect his sat to my ss2 and get Dish network to work on my pc?

At my house, I will have Bell ExpressVU! (with a legit subscription also). Again I was wondering if it was possible to get that to work with my ss2 on my pc?

If someone has links to american forums kinda like this one, or if someone could give me a responde, I would be gratefull. I'm not sure if things work the same way in america, or if I would be able to decrypt the channels.

Thanks a lot in advance. If I'm breaking any rules of the forum, please feel free to delete this thread (and send me a pm if you feel like helping a brother out :D )

Uploads

Re: Moving to Canada, bringing ss2. How do I set things up?

Not able to pm you
    here a couple of links to try
    [links has been removed,but I've send a PM to MrCoffea with the removed links]