Thread: need help i was looking some one?

need help i was looking some one?

Hi first i want to introduce myself i am new in this forum and hope you all are fine there.i live in Ireland.i bought DM500s from ebay its was arrived 10 days later.my friend was trying to setup and i was not at home that time so i was try to be smart .i was could find working with his hand so he did factory setting and i think i lost some thing which i got when i was bought.now i m getting very few channel ther is no movies and sports channel.i was create account 3 different forums to help me but some time people know so they want to play with others.i am reading forum last 6 days continusly and now i am losing hope for sports channel and movie.now i know ew thing after reading forums i flashed my box many time with different images i tought if i do maybe it works automatically but not.i am totally confuse with Cccam.cfg i have no idea how its work i was keep reading this thing but i cant get it.its is possible i can use some one cccam.cfg or i have to make my own becuase i dont think i can make it .please some one help me or send me what i need so its work.now my DM status is its working with free channels.i am very thankful if some one make for me or help me i cant get it how i create .i was reading many tutorils but still i am null.sooooooooo plazzzzzzzzzzz help me .Thanks for reading.
    take care

Uploads

Re: need help i was looking some one?

Quote Originally Posted by rashidqazi View Post
    Hi first i want to introduce myself i am new in this forum and hope you all are fine there.i live in Ireland.i bought DM500s from ebay its was arrived 10 days later.my friend was trying to setup and i was not at home that time so i was try to be smart .i was could find working with his hand so he did factory setting and i think i lost some thing which i got when i was bought.now i m getting very few channel ther is no movies and sports channel.i was create account 3 different forums to help me but some time people know so they want to play with others.i am reading forum last 6 days continusly and now i am losing hope for sports channel and movie.now i know ew thing after reading forums i flashed my box many time with different images i tought if i do maybe it works automatically but not.i am totally confuse with Cccam.cfg i have no idea how its work i was keep reading this thing but i cant get it.its is possible i can use some one cccam.cfg or i have to make my own becuase i dont think i can make it .please some one help me or send me what i need so its work.now my DM status is its working with free channels.i am very thankful if some one make for me or help me i cant get it how i create .i was reading many tutorils but still i am null.sooooooooo plazzzzzzzzzzz help me .Thanks for reading.
    take care
    Hi

Thanks to do a correct presentation, it's difficult to read your message.

First, a dreambox is not a self automatic configuration machine.
    You 've to install an image,
    install cccam,
    create an account dyndns or no-ip,
    Find some peers & exchange Cline,
    configure your cccam.cfg with frienship Cline, To make your own just insert Cline peers that exchange
    connect your dreambox to internet.

Do not PM me for help
    I give you the way & you've to read more, try to understant what you do & stop asking some stupid questions...

G luck

Sorry my bad english, I'm french

Quote Originally Posted by laitram View Post
    Hi

Thanks to do a correct presentation, it's difficult to read your message.

First, a dreambox is not a self automatic configuration machine.
    You 've to install an image,
    install cccam,
    create an account dyndns or no-ip,
    Find some peers & exchange Cline,
    configure your cccam.cfg with frienship Cline, To make your own just insert Cline peers that exchange
    connect your dreambox to internet.

Do not PM me for help
    I give you the way & you've to read more, try to understant what you do & stop asking some stupid questions...

G luck

Sorry my bad english, I'm french

sorry to bother you.i was little messed up with me last message so ,you cant read properly its was my mistake .i installed the image and i was created the account on dyndns.now my question is how i find peers and few confusion about cccam.cfg i was chacked /var/etc there was not cccam.cfg file only two cccam file one was cccam.channelinfo and second cccam.providers .do i need to created my self then please tell me how to created new file and i saw some tutorils about cccam.cfg in there they said user which user its dyndns user and pass and which port and whats number is it.i know its stupid question but please i need to know .thanks help me to create cccam.cfg file how i make it.
    take care.

VIP Member
    Uploads

Hi rashidqazi, the simplest way to install cccam is by using automatic installation like blue panel from gemini images.
    In /var/bin you'll find cccam_xxx where xxx is the version no.
    In /var/etc should exist CCcam.cfg wich is the most important part of cccam although not necessary for home users as cccam works with default values.
    If a cfg doesn't exist, upload it using ftp. For editing use a unix editor like notepad++ and never forget to set the file rights 755.

The best cccam tutorial is in the config file itself. Read carefully and post any questions to get further help.