Thread: Reporting posts takes 3600 seconds

Reporting posts takes 3600 seconds

Hi,

Was just wondering why there's such a big limit on being able to report posts. I saw some posts made by a user called gold5543 which are just spam with links to selling wow gold and eve online gold, etc... etc... etc... so tried reporting them but got the message saying I had to wait another 3555 seconds to report another post.

Cheers,
    #1 Villa Fan

Uploads

Re: Reporting posts takes 3600 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by Number1VillaFan View Post
    Hi,

Was just wondering why there's such a big limit on being able to report posts. I saw some posts made by a user called gold5543 which are just spam with links to selling wow gold and eve online gold, etc... etc... etc... so tried reporting them but got the message saying I had to wait another 3555 seconds to report another post.

Cheers,
    #1 Villa Fan
    hi Number1VillaFan thank you for your corporation
    if you have probleme de report more than one post in one time you can send pm with link of this post how you want report to staff member
    regards
    Tuni

Uploads

Hi,

Cheers,
    #1 Villa Fan
    Thanks for reporting Number1VillaFan, i have already give bann to "gold5543"
    and admins or super-mods can delete his post as spam.

Uploads

Hi,

Cheers,
    #1 Villa Fan
    Hi Number1VillaFan,

I wasn't aware that vBulletin had limit on the number of reports one can make in an hour. Can't find a setting to change but I will look into this shortly.

Regards,
    MainFrame