I instruct you about the secret code software Opentel and Morgan

I applied this method with great Opentel ODS4000V VietNam locked Rs232:

RS232 cable connected Reciver and select COM 1 or 2

I) Upload Reciver To PC:

Open ODSLoader then press upload on in software and then power on receiver press Menu> Intallation> Pass 0937> Reciver upgrade> F4> F3> F2> F1> CH-> CH +> 0 and will appear in the password press pass 9987 Upgrade reciver will work then Just select each item you upload

Data after upload it will automatically save the file as ODSloader main.pgm, preset.pch, satinfo.sat ... in the folder C \ Program Files \ ODSloader

II) Download PC To Reciver:

ODSloader open and select file to download to the receiver and then press Download the software

Power on reciver and quick hands in order to press keys on the display of the reciver as follows:

When bothI instruct you about the secret code software Opentel and Morgan

I applied this method with great Opentel ODS4000V VietNam locked Rs232:

RS232 cable connected Reciver and select COM 1 or 2

I) Upload Reciver To PC:

Open ODSLoader then press upload on in software and then power on receiver press Menu> Intallation> Pass 0937> Reciver upgrade> F4> F3> F2> F1> CH-> CH +> 0 and will appear in the password press pass 9987 Upgrade reciver will work then Just select each item you upload

Data after upload it will automatically save the file as ODSloader main.pgm, preset.pch, satinfo.sat ... in the folder C \ Program Files \ ODSloader

II) Download PC To Reciver:

ODSloader open and select file to download to the receiver and then press Download the software

Power on reciver and quick hands in order to press keys on the display of the reciver as follows:

When both power on the reciver quick hand press POWER on the show about 2s will see light flashes continuously and LD quick hand press CH +> CH-> VOL +> VOL- and then press the power button was also a drop-out associated not hold long as the first publication on the COM port of the reciver will open at the data from the PC will automatically download to the receiver

If you do use the method above to Upload SW Morgan is please send me Main.pgm Morgan 4100 using two smart card

Hope you help me and send all file to email: thanhquang_dvb@yahoo.com.vn

Thanks.