StreamMeNG 0.70 released - StreamMeNG 0.70 released
Version 0.70 Final (29.10.09)
The aim of this version is the theme of "stabilization and optimization"
* The message "channel not available" when switching within the mini-telly should
* The flicker of the desktop when clicking in the channel list, etc. should be finally fixed in XP.
* I have the Web client interface a little revised, is now significantly faster.
* The Web interface client no longer is cracking down, making the recordings no longer disturbed '
* Cursor Handling is fixed.
* Short Cuts now go through all masks.
* Evil in the host manager Bug: Did not save new scheduled recordings, and the
Achieved record time punk was created when saving a thread - inconsistency, the inclusion of security
was thus inferred.
* The message routing, I have reviewed, which now also take short-cuts in the mini-telly.
* Memory leak fixed.
* Fix timeout in Web Interface client.
* Fix TS Ananlyser (buffer size)
* MPEGDecorderTread now cached internally ne half a second, take more rest purely in the mini-telly.
* Still a little nasty Feher in copy constructor of the PID arrays found.
* Exception "false application context" when switching / stopping the mini telly is fixed.
* Switching telly in the Mini did a little revision.
* Minor bug fixes
* The splash dialog when you start the program now displays what is being done.
* General speed when switching / start in the mini-telly.
* The managers are now receiving the appropriate EPG - read information super fast.
* There is no more flickering in the host - Manager.
* The wait cursor is now in all the masks as it should be, including Mini - telly.
* The calendar will now appear landestypisch (THX Karla Maria) for the code.
* The mini-telly now has a channel - History.
* New keyboard layout in the mini-telly:
* Use [UP] and [DOWN] You can now telly in the Mini, the History Channel to retrieve.
* H with  or [H] Your calls the History Channel - the mini-dialogue on telly.
* With [z] or [Z] calls you the Shift - the mini-dialogue on telly.
* Use  or [F] f you switch to fullscreen mode on / off.
* Use [i] or [I] or [Return] calls you on the mini-EPG.
* Use [UP] Your reverts in the history of a channel.
* Use [DOWN] Your turn in the history before a channel.
* With [t] or [T] You turn the title bar on / off.
* With [b] or [B] Your switches the display buffer on / off.
* Up with [+] / [-] volumn / down.
* With [m] or [M] You turn the sound on or off.
* With [c] or [C] calls her on the subchannel selection dialog.
* The mini telly is now finished with [SHIFT] [ESC] or [ALT] [F4].