Hddsleep for USB drives
Plugin revised cron installed to switch off
1. Font increase
2. Select a mount point with the blue function key (standard, movie, picture, music, recording)
3. cron to stop the engine after automatic start by programmed recording
4. terminate with a yellow button, then EXIT button with an error in newer firmware versions
To program the cron do the following:
- At the start of the plugin button 'Refresh list' the focus has
- Press the cursor left cron start button 'appears, including the crontab
- Go here first with the down arrow key in the top row of the table
- With left / right columns minute to change hour, day, month and device
(Weekday is not supported)
- Operate within a column of blue function key 'i-KEY' repeatedly until the correct value appears
(min = 0 and std = 0 is not supported, min in 5-minute increments)
- Select with arrow keys up / down rows if necessary
- Last back up with the arrow key button 'run cron' now OK button -> job should be green
Only rows with the text sdp_mini ... be transferred, ie be at least one of the values within a row must be a number, otherwise every minute of the action would be executed. Note that the azbox working with GMT, ie adding std always one less than CET. Cron is already running, the plugin will be loaded at startup and the current crontab jobs in green. Changes are also at running cron possible after correction of the table, the button 'run cron', again press OK.
Since firmware version 0.9.3301 when exiting the plugins will no longer be discharged properly. Until this error is to end here with the yellow button as usual and then press EXIT button to go back to the plugin menu.
The installation of the plugin requires approximately 200 kB memory.