I just read this in another Board !
Prepare your Money
Preview new Diablo 2
After almost 4 years and half Diablo CAM hardware revision 2.** is goes on holiday.
It will be still supported for normal stuff which is public.
After many rumors now the new Diablo Cam 2 is announced and it will be available
by the mid of November just on the best Sat Shops on the net.
* ARM7TDMI @ 50Mhz.
* FPGA @ 100Mhz processing speed.
* RAM: Internal 16KB and External 1MB.
* ROM: 256KB Internal Flash and 4MB Dataflash.
* J-tag connection.2 Smartcard Readers ISO and Plug-In.
* 2 Unique serial Numbers internally lasered inside.
* Supports 3,3 and 5,0 Volts Smartcards
* PICO-OS Operating System.
* Dataflash internal Filesystem FAT 12.
* Fully programmable by PCMCIA secure protocol.
The big differences with the Diablo CAM is that almost all is doubled:
1 MB of RAM instead of 512 K
4 MB of Dataflash
Most powerfull DVB Processor Xilinx 1200
All this new features are used to handle the HD channels better in the next feature.
Diablo CAM 2 can be CI+ compatible but not in this stage (Duolabs is not giving and date on that).
End User price will be available when the CAM will be introduced.
As wrote Diablo version 2.3 will be still supported for normal stuff which is public.
Updates from 2.2 to 2.3 will be soon opened again for all those who wants to make it work.