Thread: dm500s problem

dm500s problem

hi guys,i have a dm500s(clone) with a alps tuner board which i have been using for freesat@28.2 east and i use the original enigma 1 image. anyway ive decided to have a play cos i was thinking of hooking it up to a pay server for the *** uk channels using cccam ect , so ive tried a couple of images which flash ok but when i try to scan the channels it says no transponder lock or another time ive scanned the channels and its worked then say i put it in stand by then try to use it again and it then says service not found. also sometimes it says when i try to connect to dcc it says send socket error and the light on my 4 way router (i use port 2 for the dm)doesnt light up even though its connected. i find i can solve the problem if i switch the box off for a couple of hours then sometimes it will be ok and sometimes i might have to re-flash it again. has anybody got any ideas as to what is the problem?, i know its a clone but its only 12 months old and ive had a fare few problems with it already. i hopeing that theres a fix or something, anybody any ideas. thanks

Uploads

Re: dm500s problem

Hi

Your post is not easy to read.

Seems it's a hardware trouble (maybe a condensator)

Try another image as like nabilo or pli-jade but...

G luck

thanks for the reply pal. ive already tried alot of different images on it eg. nabilo darkstar, pli jade, gp 4.2, gp 4.6, sif team and power of dreams but non seem to make any difference beliieve it or not the most stable image i find is the original enigma 1 image. can i ask you another question pal? is it possible to add cams and keys and the like via ftp using the enigma image?, if so where do i put the cam. im looking to use maybe cccam for c/s and scam as a emu for the *** channels at 4.8 east. thanks

Uploads

Hi

You can install evrything you want on manual, but cccam is ready with addon's plugins.

Newenigma can do this for you. Just choose menu, system newenigma1 plugins & select cccam. It 'll ask you "do you want to install cccam plugin ?" then say yes
    Maybe you can add this plugin or other by pressing blue button on RC.
    You must edit cccam.cfg to add peers by using Dreambox Share control or telnet Have look here
    http://www.satsupreme.com/showthread.php?t=96160

For keys on newenigma there is a plugin named key auto-updater then install it too...

Generaly this section is for all you need
    http://www.satsupreme.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1497

Hope this'll help you

G luck

thanks alot pal for the excellent reply