Thread: A Video about XDSR250 Satellite sharing speed

A Video about XDSR250 Satellite sharing speed

In this Video you can see how fast XDSR250PVR can do satellite sharing.

Re: A Video about XDSR250 Satellite sharing speed

hi.

thanks 4 d video. pls can u help me wit update 4 my xdsr250?

thank you.

Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by XCRUISER View Post
    In this Video you can see how fast XDSR250PVR can do satellite sharing.
    Thanks a million buddy, the video is great. But over here, we use DIAL-UP MODEM System to connect to the INTERNET. We subscribe to a company that gives a phone, the phone is then connect to our computer and through that we connect to the internet. With these setup, how can i use it with my XDSR250? Thank you.

VIP Member
    Uploads

hi there
    that Video is about Satellite Sharing & your Question is about internet sharing ??????? What do you want to use internet connection in XDSR250 what kind of Sharing Service you have ???
    your connecting to internet trough Phone line Means you connect Phone line in Modem of PC or what ???? & What is the Speed Of Internet ?????
    if you have a Ethernet Port on your PC you can share Internet Connection trough that

give me the answer's of my Question then i will guide you how to share internet Connection Trough Ethernet Port

Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by tarey888 View Post
    hi there
    that Video is about Satellite Sharing & your Question is about internet sharing ??????? What do you want to use internet connection in XDSR250 what kind of Sharing Service you have ???
    your connecting to internet trough Phone line Means you connect Phone line in Modem of PC or what ???? & What is the Speed Of Internet ?????
    if you have a Ethernet Port on your PC you can share Internet Connection trough that

give me the answer's of my Question then i will guide you how to share internet Connection Trough Ethernet Port

thanks, i dont know much about internet but the phone we use serves as the modem also because it has bilt-in modem. i think the speed is 112500kbps or so. if not okay, please guide me on how to use Ethernet port. thank you.

Uploads

DEAR TAREY888 I have two XDSR250 but they are not working with my NULL MODEM cable. I tried the null modem cable with other receivers and its working. Now one of the xdsr250 is showing BOOT on the screen. I connect it with the good one maybe i can do STB to STB firmware download but its not working. Is there any software i can upload through the USB to make my XDSR250 work with the NULL MODEM cable?

Uploads

how to put keys biss to xdsr 750 pvr i tryied but no sucess to national 24 romania but dont work kan ju geavme un solution

Uploads

for example for turksat chnels idman,ntv.aztv would you geavme how to put keys for these how to put or add prrovider for these chanels and way how work please thanks