Merlin2-Excalibur Images 06.01.2010
DOWNLOAD 24 MB
In short, the technical data of the image:
FAT Module im Kernel integriert
It is part of the USB kernel patch, so use of a BA (Barry Allen) should not preclude, but this is largely untested.
Enigma2 changes to the CVS by us are:
* Wrap_around (skin independent wrap arround in all menus)
* Cross-epg patch
The following extensions / plugins are already included in the image:
* Merlin2shared (fonts, etc. for various plugins and skins)
* Enigma2-plugin-extensions-button quick
* Enigma2-plugin-extensions-sherlock (on the Help button on the remote control)
* Enigma2-plugin-extensions-dream explorer
* Enigma2-plugin-extensions-dreamcc with preinstalled dccamd (Dreamcrypt)
* Enigma2-plugin-extensions-addon manager
* Enigma2-skin-merlin magic (default skin)
* Enigma2-plugin-system plugins-auto resolution (800/8000)
* Enigma2-plugin-system-network browser plugins
* Portmap nfs-utils
* Enigma2-plugin-plugin-system network server configuration
Samba is not included in the images, but can be installed as needed by using Addon Manager (package samba server) online.
With DreamCC of the DMM can be developed dccamd start and stop. However, we offer on-dreambox emulators to tools.info neither, nor do we provide support for them.
For plugins, skins, among other things Programs, we have an online feed.
So if you want the images may like to give us feedback and try to do so.