Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: ALL channels open with the card abracadabra

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    01-11-2007
    Location
    espagne
    Posts
    16
    Uploads
    5

    ALL channels open with the card abracadabra


    ART+JSC SPORT+Canal Digitaal Holland 19.2E
    to see his channels, use the firmware 18.10.2009

    or

    Satisfaction S1 to SCT and JSC Sport
    to see his channels,:
    1- use firemware 30/11/2008 and introduce the card to detect the receiver
    2-after, use firmware 04/06/2009 and introduce the card to detect the rceiver
    3-and wait few moment in S1 (about 1 minute)....enjoy


    tested with ALI B, ALI C, GAMMA, ALI E

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    30-03-2008
    Posts
    10
    Uploads
    0

    Angry Re: ALL channels open with the card abracadabra

    sssss out in ali b (alpha)
    with 4/6/2009 firmware ..

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    01-11-2007
    Location
    espagne
    Posts
    16
    Uploads
    5

    Re: ALL channels open with the card abracadabra

    Quote Originally Posted by romance_king View Post
    sssss out in ali b (alpha)
    with 4/6/2009 firmware ..
    NO....with ALI C..work fine...Tested ok 100/100 ...

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    30-03-2008
    Posts
    10
    Uploads
    0

    Re: ALL channels open with the card abracadabra

    i dont know about ali c but im sure that sss stoped in ali b with 4-6-2009 firmware since two days .. i did the clean again but still off

  5. #5
    New Member
    Join Date
    13-11-2009
    Posts
    9
    Uploads
    0

    Re: ALL channels open with the card abracadabra

    Quote Originally Posted by gzine31 View Post
    ART+JSC SPORT+Canal Digitaal Holland 19.2E
    to see his channels, use the firmware 18.10.2009

    or

    Satisfaction S1 to SCT and JSC Sport
    to see his channels,:
    1- use firemware 30/11/2008 and introduce the card to detect the receiver
    2-after, use firmware 04/06/2009 and introduce the card to detect the rceiver
    3-and wait few moment in S1 (about 1 minute)....enjoy


    tested with ALI B, ALI C, GAMMA, ALI E

    Hello,

    The channels JSC SPORT are (+1 +4) or (+1 +8).

    Tkank you.

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    01-11-2007
    Location
    espagne
    Posts
    16
    Uploads
    5

    Re: ALL channels open with the card abracadabra

    Quote Originally Posted by carabo View Post
    Hello,

    The channels JSC SPORT are (+1 +4) or (+1 +8).

    Tkank you.
    The channels JSC SPORT are +1 and +2 only

  7. #7

    Re: ALL channels open with the card abracadabra

    these channels are only open again because the providers have reverted back to a previous (old)key. the abracadabra card is finished!!!, been waiting for there "suprise" for 4 months now and nothing. enjoy the channels while you can because they will dissappear as fast as they appeared! just my opinion guys!!

  8. #8

    Re: ALL channels open with the card abracadabra

    Lets them dream about abra miracle

  9. #9
    New Member
    Join Date
    12-05-2009
    Posts
    8
    Uploads
    0

    Re: ALL channels open with the card abracadabra

    Canal Digitaal Holland still running 19.2 with the firm of 18/10/2009?

  10. #10

    Re: ALL channels open with the card abracadabra

    No it's down 2 days ago

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Currently Open -ABRACADABRA
    By 3polsat in forum Abracadabra Card
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 21-07-2010, 09:29:59
  2. Abracadabra Card - JSC Sport +
    By CR9 in forum Abracadabra Card
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-01-2010, 16:42:28
  3. Abracadabra card and greek channels
    By zmaragko in forum Abracadabra Card
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-10-2009, 13:49:59
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-10-2008, 17:24:38

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •