Thread: Some help

Uploads

Some help

Some help
    Iam new writing here if I make mistakes sorry what Ilike to know is lately I have installed in my dreem box 500 Darkstar II gbox2.1b It is ok but on Thor 8west I have no transponder even on Astra 2a 28 east can any help thank you and the best to all

Uploads

Re: Some help

If you can't get any transponder, so you may have to check your dishes hard &/or soft settings. Tell us more about your material; Dishes,LNB,Switch,rotor...?

Uploads

Thank you Noobox for answering me about my dish it is 1.2 and my lmb is universal and of course rotated so I like to explane something something that I think I wanted help on it it is how should I do to install lets say Astra 2 as it is not in the list of satelites of my dream box I have nearly all the other sat installed and working good but Astra 2 and Sirus I dont have them can I install these and if I can can you tell me how as I am new to my Dream box I thank you once again for your help and the best to you

Uploads

NP m8, so about your problem it appears your satellites.xml file are uncomplete, so to fix this there many way but the easiest is to install a full settings pack up to date.

Here you can find the vhannibal settings for Rotor installation

http://www.satsupreme.com/attachment...1&d=1258583464

Uploads

Thank you very much noobox for your help now everything is ok I send my very best and thank you again for your help

Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by noobox View Post
    If you can't get any transponder, so you may have to check your dishes hard &/or soft settings. Tell us more about your material; Dishes,LNB,Switch,rotor...?
    Hi NOBOX;

I got finally my DM800 HD PVR yesterday. I connected, tried to set it up. No channels were displayed. I must have done something wrong. I have fixed 3 LNB's. LNB1 for 13E, LNB2 for 19.2E and LNB3 for 28.5E. I am using a DISEqC

Can you tell me what am I doing wrong? Can't you send me step by step how to set the fixed 3 LNB's in DM 800 HD PVR?
    13E, 19.2E and 28.5E

Br

Milo

Uploads

Hello,

Make sure you know which satellite is connected to which input on your DiseqC switch and in the reception settings use the DiseqC mode A/B/C/D and select the desired satellite on each port.

Ex:
    Port A = Hotbird 13
    Port B = Astra 19.2
    Port C = Astra 28.2
    Port D = it doesn't matter for you

After that install this settings for your configuration :

http://www.satsupreme.com/attachment...0&d=1260215359

Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by noobox View Post
    Hello,

Make sure you know which satellite is connected to which input on your DiseqC switch and in the reception settings use the DiseqC mode A/B/C/D and select the desired satellite on each port.

Ex:
    Port A = Hotbird 13
    Port B = Astra 19.2
    Port C = Astra 28.2
    Port D = it doesn't matter for you

After that install this settings for your configuration :

http://www.satsupreme.com/attachment...0&d=1260215359

Hi;

Thanks for the info. I will try it when I get home and let you know.