Good News

hello

Silver Card is Working NOVA and JSC

Uploads

Re: Good News

where we can find files?

Uploads

Gold Card Works For Viacess......How Can It Open Irdeto? In Addition, Gold Card Does Not Play In All Receivers / STB. I Have a Humax 5400Z And Gold Card Does Not Work There. Post The Files In Order To Program Gold Card, And We'll Take It From There. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by scorpio69 View Post
    Gold Card Works For Viacess......How Can It Open Irdeto? In Addition, Gold Card Does Not Play In All Receivers / STB. I Have a Humax 5400Z And Gold Card Does Not Work There. Post The Files In Order To Program Gold Card, And We'll Take It From There. Thanks.
    Gold Card or Silver card are UNIVERSAL cards and working with ALL systems ou need, the important is to have the right files! If you put a godl card into embedded cam on 5400 you cannot see anything if don't charge on it the files...

Uploads

Thanks For The Info ik6gzm. I Have A Question Though - As You Say Gold Card or Silver card are UNIVERSAL cards and working with ALL systems. You Also Said That If I Put A Gold Card Into Embedded Cam On 5400 I Will Not Be Able To See Anything Unless I Charge The Files On It. How Do We Change The Files? As I Said Before, I've Tried The Gold Card On My Humax 5400Z And Was Not Playing. Can You Tell Me How I Can Make It Work?

The embedded cam on Humax 5400 is IRDETO only and you can use a gold or silver card with appropriate files, but at the present time cannot see anything, also if someone said that is possible to see NOVA or JSC (but where are the files?). Anyway, under SilverCard section, you can find old files to use it as a Irdeto card just to activate the emulator (have to program the 5400)... but with this job also, there are no way to see more than a FTA.... just at 1W someting in Nagra, or at 13E RAI is old Seca... nothing more!
    Greetings

Uploads

Programming Humax 5400 I Know How To Do............What I Was Wondering, Is That If We Don't Have Files For Irdeto To program Gold Card, Then We Cannot See If We Can Use It.

Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by scorpio69 View Post
    Programming Humax 5400 I Know How To Do............What I Was Wondering, Is That If We Don't Have Files For Irdeto To program Gold Card, Then We Cannot See If We Can Use It.
    your Humax 5400 with card reader work only on Irdeto

Uploads

This Is What I Was Saying As Well moi. Gold Card Works With Humax VA-Fox, That I Know For Sure. If I Use Viaccess Cam in The Second Slot, Will It Work Though?