Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: METABOX 10 chanels problem...

Unhappy METABOX 10 chanels problem...

Hi all,i have a problem on a metabox 10 receiver,i have a green color on the signal bar but i cant update any channels on any satellite,on every search i get failoure...I try out almost all the firmwares i found here and on the net but till now i have no success...Now i have download on the receiver the Astra-Hotbird channels by LAURENS that i fount here but even i have a good signal i have no picture......
    Any help will be appreciated guys,thanks in advice...

Uploads

Re: METABOX 10 chanels problem...

Quote Originally Posted by kostasss View Post
    Hi all,i have a problem on a metabox 10 receiver,i have a green color on the signal bar but i cant update any channels on any satellite,on every search i get failoure...I try out almost all the firmwares i found here and on the net but till now i have no success...Now i have download on the receiver the Astra-Hotbird channels by LAURENS that i fount here but even i have a good signal i have no picture......
    Any help will be appreciated guys,thanks in advice...
    Try to install the original firmware first you can finde here http://www.satsupreme.com/showthread...nals-softwares
    than install metadream 1.9.30 by the searching of the new channals program that with networksearch hope you have success with that procedure

i did but i have no success the problem is the same,what do you mean <the channels program with the networksearch>?is that an editor?and if it is where is it? i found the stb editor and the seteditatsat but there is no channels list to download to the receiver...Also the tool that fixes the signal problem is only for colour of the bars because i dont see any diference,i dont know maybe i am doing something wrong,(original firm withe the file sender/metadream1930 with the MB key editor/the only channels liust i found is the ASTRA-HOTBIRD by Laurens with the stb editor.....is there something else i must do?

chine orientale chez gengis khan मैं खुश हूँ
    Uploads

no success guys propably the reciever has a tuners problem(so it seems)...The strange is that from all the fws the best is the dream 1448,i will try to load the LAURENS channels and see what will happen....any other sugestions-advices for this problem?....

chine orientale chez gengis khan मैं खुश हूँ
    Uploads

no success guys propably the reciever has a tuners problem(so it seems)...The strange is that from all the fws the best is the dream 1448,i will try to load the LAURENS channels and see what will happen....any other sugestions-advices for this problem?....
    try the dreamsoft is the best stability after inject the firm origine that say by moderator dreamer after this go technicial people if yo fave not succes

VIP Member
    Uploads

i did but i have no success the problem is the same,what do you mean <the channels program with the networksearch>?is that an editor?and if it is where is it? i found the stb editor and the seteditatsat but there is no channels list to download to the receiver...Also the tool that fixes the signal problem is only for colour of the bars because i dont see any diference,i dont know maybe i am doing something wrong,(original firm withe the file sender/metadream1930 with the MB key editor/the only channels liust i found is the ASTRA-HOTBIRD by Laurens with the stb editor.....is there something else i must do?
    hello, your problem is not the channels list, but a little bug in the firmware" weakness of the signal", to resolve that you have to do this:
    go here:
    http://www.satsupreme.com/showthread...234#post190234
    choose the 63 post by mici2 download the file and send it like you do usually, after that wait until the count down finish, restart your receiver, and then send the file that you use usually in your receiver, metadream's or MTG10 or dreamsoft's, good luck !

ok,i did so,now i have a signal level 80% and 75% quality,but i cant download any channel,failure even to the strongest transporters,also i tried to search on astra with the LAURENSchannells list settings downloadet on the reciever and i have a very weak signal but some transporters are strong like the 10733/h/22000 but the channell is with no video service and from the satelite instalactions menu i cant download any channells.....
    I am not a technician but logicaly seems like a pmct problem...or maybe i am using a wrong loader????
    I am using the last <file sender>for the firms and the stb loader for the channels.......
    Lunatik2x i found some channels lists files yours but they have no channels data inside only the satelite data.......
    Also after i am updating the reciever with the latest version i must do something to the key edit ?
    Thanks guys again....

Uploads

ok,i did so,now i have a signal level 80% and 75% quality,but i cant download any channel,failure even to the strongest transporters,also i tried to search on astra with the LAURENSchannells list settings downloadet on the reciever and i have a very weak signal but some transporters are strong like the 10733/h/22000 but the channell is with no video service and from the satelite instalactions menu i cant download any channells.....
    I am not a technician but logicaly seems like a pmct problem...or maybe i am using a wrong loader????
    I am using the last <file sender>for the firms and the stb loader for the channels.......
    Lunatik2x i found some channels lists files yours but they have no channels data inside only the satelite data.......
    Also after i am updating the reciever with the latest version i must do something to the key edit ?
    Thanks guys again....

you can`t get video signal with 80 or 79 % by metabox receivers check the last problem , you have`d with your dish mate or change you lnb or chek the signal cable hope you will fix soon

i have a humax 5400z and a dreambox500s on a 1,20dish motorized antena,and a cable fat like a finger,this reciever is not mine but i am trying to help a friend who has 6 children and this metabox 10.....so i have a very good signal and no problems to my recievers,you mean that its to low a 80% signal level?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast