Thread: Whats working on gammacard now 12.01.2010

Whats working on gammacard now 12.01.2010

What is working on gammacard now ?
    1. Nova -13e hotbird
    2.bulgarsat .16e
    3.canal nl astra
    showtime+ ORBIT +ar+t add+ pehla all down

Re: Whats working on gammacard now 12.01.2010

please dont be fooled by this thread the fact is there is no such thing as a harta card

You know what satkiwi, u always write posts, dont be fooled, dont listen to the rumors and so on.......and u always give us your website......I know 1 thing! You never support your customers and your products in terms of files....so dont say dont listen to rumors and such, because your only concern is to sell your cards.....

thank you

double post by mistake...sorry

Uploads

what about total tv (irdeto/serbia) eutelsat 16 and pink (irdeto/serbia) eutelsat 16

at the end you will be jodeling to your cards :)

To SATKIWI

Listen.... I do not use this forum to make any profit like you do by advertising your cards.....this forum supports you.....without this forum you couldnt sell any of your cards....simply because you are waiting from this forum to get out new files.....so before you open your big mouth think first and then write.......I use this forum just for my own benefit and not to become rich like you do! I thank this forum by contributing my donation.......so dont you try calling me spy or freeloader.....You got my point?

Rumor or no rumor there is a possibility that gamma might go down soon.....people should be advised to be careful! There is nothing wrong with that in my opinion and you shouldnt get upset about it!......

.....and if you read correct my post, I did not imply that I believe to rumors.....my point was that you are trying to sell your cards for your own benefit only, and you cant even support your customers....

Dear Satkiwi,

I dont even know what Harta card is! lol.....how can I protect it????....I am not a spy either....a customer of yours? Yes I am :)....anyway, in previous posts I recommended your shop many times; you can check that.....it just bothered me a bit when I read your comment about rumors because I never saw you giving any file out to support gamma......but as you said, you might keep your files private and I understand that....perhaps I should e-mai youl as a customer and then perhaps you can help me instead of getting angry with me....

Friendly,

magrudys

Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by SatKiwi View Post
    why do you think you know anything about my business, this forum is one of many, I think you have it backwards, I wont make public my website logs but I can assure you your talking out your ass.

Gamma has been proven, why are you trying to protect the Harta card scam ? why are you trying to discredit me ? I THINK SPY
    Gamma is now dead for most of us (avon).. maybe listening to roumours makes sense. At least people would not waste their money on a dead product.

Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by xewonder View Post
    Gamma is now dead for most of us (avon).. maybe listening to roumours makes sense. At least people would not waste their money on a dead product.
    Gamma is not dead yet!! Kiwi cards (up to 6-7 months old) open with file u can find in this forum. As far as kiwi is concern he helped with files all times he could. Now he does no do gamma any more, so he is not bothering for new files.
    Gamma will be dead when all 4 vercion change to kappa.