Thread: login problem

VIP Member
    Uploads

Post login problem

i don't know if this msg will be posted finally. i deal the following problem: i could not login so i followed step by step the "resend password" procesure. i copied the new pass tha the forum send me to my email but the forum system did not accepted my login. i did the samme steps for second time...the result was the same...finally i'm writing this post without knowing if it will be manage to be posted . please i would be obliged if any admin solve my login problem.regards

Uploads

Re: login problem

Hi creta,

I've been working on this for hours and finally found the problem which is causing this.

Due to the recent DDoS attacks our server has been secured with a Cisco Anomaly Proxy Guard.
    The proxy guard scans traffic and route it to our server but while doing this it also send the ip address of the cisco guard and not the real ip address of the user.
    This resulted in vBulletin detecting the ip address from the cisco guard and block it when someone logged in with the wrong details 5 times.

I've configured vBulletin to improve it's ip detection so the problem should be solved now.

Best Regards,
    MainFramefi

VIP Member
    Uploads

Re: login problem

yes i think it's ok now...thanx for your time boss