Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: where is satkiwi now???

where is satkiwi now???

where is the satkiwi now or the just sell the cards and no support

Uploads

Re: where is satkiwi now???

Quote Originally Posted by frenaros View Post
    where is the satkiwi now or the just sell the cards and no support
    You are right my friend but dont expect from everyone who sell sat equipment to know haw to make working files :)

Uploads

he can;t do anything in all cards.that;s his problem.if he could....

just dont know what to say to that

Uploads

All i know and i just want to add my knowledge in the community is the following ....this morning during my walk to work i saw a nice red cat running around and at once a flash passed my mind ............... Is this cat after reset brinks out fa5 or what !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

funny ? Crazy ? Make a guess but its truth ...... We are driving nuts with this situation ............. Find a solution and fast please !

Quote Originally Posted by SatKiwi View Post
    just dont know what to say to that
    Just keep quite and don't get angry about all the amateurs around. You have been doing a good job you've sold the cards for a fair price and people should realize that you sell cards not files....

Uploads

many people do not realize that Satkiwi is just a seller.... one of many others.... and he has nothing to do with the distributing the files

BUT this is his own fault because he trying to give impression like he is the "SPECIAL ONE" just like Jose Mourinho .... Just look for now at the Millennium Card Section!!! It's a right time to rename it Satkiwi section.... just because his everywhere trying to sell his stock of cards (for quite expensive...you can buy it for much cheaper on ebay both Omnia and millennium Cards.
    Besides he's claiming that HIS MILLENIUM CARD will have the greater support ever....even it's really nothing to do with him..... of course it's not surprise that some people expect some kind of support after such a statements

Quote Originally Posted by some888 View Post
    many people do not realize that Satkiwi is just a seller.... one of many others.... and he has nothing to do with the distributing the files

BUT this is his own fault because he trying to give impression like he is the "SPECIAL ONE" just like Jose Mourinho .... Just look for now at the Millennium Card Section!!! It's a right time to rename it Satkiwi section.... just because his everywhere trying to sell his stock of cards (for quite expensive...you can buy it for much cheaper on ebay both Omnia and millennium Cards.
    Besides he's claiming that HIS MILLENIUM CARD will have the greater support ever....even it's really nothing to do with him..... of course it's not surprise that some people expect some kind of support after such a statements
    yes im a seller ( i have never claimed that im special in anyway )
    Unlike others i dont hide when shit hits fan, i dont change my bussiness name evry five minutes like others,
    i try to give as much as i can in support, (it is illegal for me to give information about how to watch pay using pirate methods)
    you know these things.

Uploads

sorry to interfere but having seen the prices on satkiwi for omnia/plus millinium/plus programmers receivers cables...etc..they are extortion,very expensive whereas other retailers are selling them half the price.it just show you what you think of it,personally i wouldn't buy from them

Quote Originally Posted by valentino50 View Post
    sorry to interfere but having seen the prices on satkiwi for omnia/plus millinium/plus programmers receivers cables...etc..they are extortion,very expensive whereas other retailers are selling them half the price.it just show you what you think of it,personally i wouldn't buy from them
    you will find the other sites are selling in pounds not euros, check again and tell me where you find cheaper.

alsat satfools tring sat all sell millennium card plus for 75 = 85euro and im sell at 80euro get your facts straight

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast