Thread: Cccam PROBLEM help please

Exclamation Cccam PROBLEM help please

Wonder if anyone could help.

I downloaded and installed cccam2.1.3 commplete.

As far as I understand, I have everything I need to cardshare, so I exchange c line for me and f line for others to connect to me.

I add the c line and make the f line and give those to friends, or whatever.

When I add c line I can see in the server list who is online and who is off line and I seem to connect fine and get packages no problem, only problem is in shows client page has nothing no client off line or otherwise and others can not connect to me, and they delete me since they can not connect and share.

Where am I going wrong? what else do I need to do to let other connect to me?
    I made factory settings on my ruter ( and configured again) , I installed new .img on my dreambox and managed settings again , and the problem is the same I CAN SEE SERVERS BUT NO CLIENTS,NOBODY CAN SEE ME !

Am connect to internet through router who is configured with dyns name .
    Do I need to add my dyns name in the cccam.cfg file and if so what line?

Thanks for any assistance.

Re: Cccam PROBLEM help please

M8...client only shows when they are 'really' connected if your clients are having probs connenting use 'CCcam Lines Manager 1.3' to set them up.

seems router DNS is ok...but have you set-up the DM Box services for DNS with your 'DNS/UserName/Password'...then you need to start (default is off)

Re: Cccam PROBLEM help please

looks to me this is a router port-forward issue. u can connect as client to others but others can't connect to you ... then your server is not receiving their requests = they're not getting thru your router. ensure you have the CCcam port (default 12000) forwarded from your router to same port on your CCcam box internal ip.
    ensure the box itself is not changing IP by configuring it to a specific static IP (for exmaple or something depending on how you have ur home network set up) .. the default receiver images will be set to DHCP so you need to change that manually in your receiver netwrok setup.
    sometimes a bad peer can cause your CCcam to fail and exit when it's starting, or an error in your cfg file.. in that case your peers will also see you always offline. telnet to your receiver, give the command "ps" to view running processes, and ensure that Cccam is in the list..
    that's all i can think of.. hope it helps.. try some of that and share back what happened.
    {P .:.}