Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234581328 ... LastLast

Thread: Inactive Member Survey

Re: Inactive Member Survey

Aswell as many users i have alot of work and very little time to check anything on any page, same for sat tv, but page is ok :D

Uploads

Hi mainframe, I do like your site but my sat box "died" some months ago and I have not got around to replacing it yet due to other commitments, but I hope to soon! Please keep up the good work.
    Keefie

Uploads

For me its a waning interest in tv, less time etc, although this remains one of my favoured sites should I regain the time
    Thanks

Uploads

hello i'm without sat connexion at this moment because i'm in appartement and sattelite his forbiden, but i'm here and alive !:) thx

Uploads

I have no internet nomore, keep it up!

Sorry, i am to busy with work and still will be for the next couple of months.

But I will be back when my freetime from work can get me back after the SAT hobby.

Just for lack of time :)

Uploads

Embarrassment Re: Inactive Member Survey

desole je trouve votre forum de seulement Premier interet La Vie fait qu en ce moment, j ai d autres Priorités et que surfer sur le net n est pas al ordre du jour en ce moment, veuillez m en excuser une fauzil vous relire

sorry I just found your forum of great interest, fact is that right now, I have other priorities and to surf the net is not at the agenda right now, please excuse fauzil which will read you again

Thumbs up Re: Inactive Member Survey

Nothing personal. I have less time for watching satellite TV.

Quote Originally Posted by ExCaLiBuR99 View Post
    Hi MainFrame,

I'm curently without a SAT connection for TV, but utilize T-Home's Entertain on request of the rest of the family.
    Nothing's bad or uncomfortable with SatSupreme, but just the use isn't there currently.

Many thanks for your support
    ExCaLiBuR99
    I'm curently without a SAT connection for TV, but utilize T-Home's Entertain on request of the rest of the family.

Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234581328 ... LastLast