10-year contract between Nagravision and Cyfrowy Polsat
* 2010-03-31 18:15:01 / Janusz Sulisz
* Last update: 2010-03-31 19:02:58
* Source: Nagravision
Nagravision SA, part of the Swiss Kudelski Group, as one of the world's largest independent suppliers of conditional access solutions for pay TV, has signed a 10-year contract to provide Conditional Access System for the largest Polish digital platform - Cyfrowy Polsat. Poland Nagravision platform receives from the most innovative solutions for security coding system.
Through this new agreement, Nagravision emphasizes its long-term commitment to the platform Cyfrowy Polsat. Highlighted the confidence in the stable development of digital pay-TV in Poland. Cyfrowy Polsat will use the most innovative solutions for security coding system on the market.
- As a leading satellite operator in Poland, very important for us is that we can safely offer an advanced service package, which will enable us to attract new subscribers and existing content. - Said Dominik Libicki, President of Cyfrowy Polsat.
- We work with Nagravision for many years and am pleased that they continue to support us in implementing innovative solutions which not only develop our business, but also generate savings for us. In an increasingly competitive market, having a reliable partner in this area is one of our strengths .- added Dominik Libicki
- We are delighted to expand our collaboration with Digital Polsat, which has been built on years of trust and cooperation between our companies - said Chief Operating Officer of Nagravision, Pierre Roy.
- Our common commitment to allow you to customize our solutions to the specific needs of Cyfrowy Polsat in the next few years and to support their development. - Added Pierre Roy.