need TPS Key for Funcard 4

Hello!!
    I need the TPS key like Flash and eep for Funcard 4,can somebody help me
    Tnx up front
    Klaus

VIP Member
    Uploads

Re: need TPS Key for Funcard 4

First off ~as I understand it!~ it's not as simple as picking up a ~File~ and buning it. The File has to not only be Funcard based (enough of 'em are), but also compatible with which ever STB / CAM you happen to be useing. Which seems to be the case with me. As I can't seem to get T*S working via Funcard x either. =(

Although Sp*ce, *bs*t, MTV F & Vh1 are clear on Fun. On a Comfortline PVR (80Gib), 2xCI W/Zeta CAM. Thankfully I also have a MR CAM for T*S...

Hi
    Thanks for the reply to my answer,the problem on my Side is OK I have a Fun 4 Card and the CAM is a SKY Cam With SHL VI NZ MG I-A I-B I-C B-A B-B B-C and the Firmware is 1.02 .
    What I don't understand is that at The Moment I get TF1 TF6 M& TFOU and this key was for ORF on the Astra Satelite and it function !!!
    But know i want the TPS working also ,and that's the question
    tnx
    Klaus

VIP Member
    Uploads

Ok first off I'm don't think TF1, TF6 etc are part of the ORF Package, I could still be partially incorrect though by thinking that it belongs to the SRG Swiss Package though.

In anycase from your discription it sounds like I got the same CAM as you. Though perhaps you don't have the FULL-X 1, 2 & 3 Keys' installd on your CAM though. Other then that it's identical to what it's able to ~read original / Funcard~ Cards and it's also v1.02

As far as T*s now goes I was finally able to open a bit of it up this morning. While I still can not get the Multis' to open. Everything else is now clear. Since Boomerrang (allas no Cartoon Net.) =(
    Is all I really care about, I'm currently content.

I have posted my Filez to the site earlier today. Unfortunaly I would guess that it will be invalid before you read this. As the K*y changes every 24 Hours. =(

But, at least i now know how to fix this!!

Hi
    first of Thanks to come back on my questions!
    Ok what I dont onderstand is the AES Code and how can I get this on my Fun 4 Card
    What I tried today is the 6 in1 fils for humax mickey and what should I tell you it function,but i want the TPS Chanells to function but I gues the Funcard ins't good for this. Plus i have the musterburner plus which funtion via USB,what I need to do is to buy me a new burner wich works via com then I would have certain programs wich manages this but I have just the musterburner wich taks just the flah HEX and as second the eep hex File .
    And my cam also have the Fullx instalt for 12and 3,but on astra it worked but now on Hotbird I didn't even seen these channels any more
    well hope you can help me a little bit further
    Klaus

Banned
    Uploads

Der Klaus
    There's no need to place
    the keys on what ever card.
    ( dont even know if the run on a 4 )
    You cant enter the keys bij remote control
    it should be in our
    'hand buch' or manual how to change
    keys.
    Depending on you'r reciever there's
    a lot off info on the board.
    Try to read as much as you can>

VIP Member
    Uploads

Ok that ~could be true~ if, this were a MM / MR / FCDCP CAM. But it's not it's a Zeta CAM that can only read the Orginal Cards or at best user Cards (i.e. Fun),. So there is no place for you drop any K*ys into it, to start with. =(

As far as re hexing the Ext-EEPROM you need to look in this thread: http://www.satsupreme.com/showthread...hlight=Ichijoe

Uploads

I am a newbie who is learning the hard way. But let me try to help with this topic. I have a manhattan with magic cam embedded and an Xtra-Sat XS-5000 unknown receiver with 2 embedded cams (which ones? I don't know). I program funcard4 and 6 with a programmer called "Dynamite" by Duolabs. All I have to do is download 6in1 files and then download them in the card with the help of the programmer. Mickey and mach1 files are the best. Usually when you open the 6in1 folder, you must look for flash and external eeprom. Put the flash file in the 1st flash line given by the programmer window and the external eeprom in the 3d line. the 2nd line is for internal eeprom. I've been told it's not needed but when I find a file called "internal eeprom" I simply put it in the 2nd line. In the 6in1 folder you will find .hex files for magic, humax, hyundai etc. Any one I put in the 3d line works. Then I click on "write" and the files are loaded into the card. This way I always get 10 TPS channels as well as the other French channels. I do not get M****vis*** because these channels need AES keys which cannot be loaded into a card but need to be keyed in the receiver itself. You must know how to do that (I don't!) and they change every day. I am happy as I am and I hope you will be happy too. If my method doesn't work for you, you must think of a cam such as viaccess red, Magic cam or else which will solve your problem. Believe me, you can get TPS with funcards! Good luck!