StreamMeNG 0.82 Final
Advance the (hopefully) final version for all Dreamworld'ler exclusive. Let us turn to the facts:
Version 0.82 Final 04/28/2010
* [DBOX] I read the TS-timeout and the number of buffered frames have increased,
the mini tv should not cancel any more.
* [DBOX] while playing a mini tv is the watchdog which checks the presence of the box,
now disabled (reduces the terminations of the mini tv).
* [DBOX] is now switched to the mini-tv and the main window is open, appear
no more "no longer responds (Win7 & Vista).
* [DBOX] When switching is no longer in the mini tv there is no drop-outs ("The channel
* [E1] [E2] [DBOX I], the synchronization manager in the host have restructured.
* [E1] [E2] [DBOX] The Web client interface lüppt now a singleton, there were on different boxes
just too much stress.
* [E1] [E2] [DBOX] The read routine of nhttp client is revised.
* [E1] [E2] [DBOX] Various optimizations in the thread pool have been made.
* [E1] [E2] [DBOX] The monitor makes OSCAM now definitely no longer a problem bein End / Hibernate.
* [E1] [E2] [DBOX] When switching between different receivers, it does not come to a CPU -
Load of nearly 70%, the telnet client no longer hangs.
* [E1] [E2] [DBOX] The Mini - telly now no longer crashes when shooting in building the image "window"
or [SHIFT] [ESC] is pressed.
* [E1] [E2] [DBOX] While the switch in the mini-tv, it is not possible to switch again
which led to a crash.
* Many, many small minor bug fixes.
* The mini-telly now calls dynamically to the required memory, and, after exiting this
* StreamMeNG now requires less memory and CPU power.
* I am a new plug-in "Media Server have begelegt. With this you can on any UPnP
Your client images can be played.
* Image recording with the PB is definitely not working, but not to StreamMeNG, but at the
Image, the proxy sends unfortunately nothing that you please turn to the PB image team, only you can fix that.