Thread: Sky Germany LOKAL S02 card full package with sport to exchange with NOVA local!!

Sky Germany LOKAL S02 card full package with sport to exchange with NOVA local!!

i have Skygermany lokal S02 card full packet with sport,and i look from NOVA Lokal card and Skyitaly 93b ... no other cards no gama,no titanium.. when you have intress send me pm... regards tzeims

Re: Sky Germany" / LOKAL S02 card full package with sport to exchange with NOVA loca

Sky Germany" / LOKAL S02 card full package with sport to exchange with NOVA local!!

i have Skygermany lokal S02 card full packet with sport,and i look from NOVA Lokal card and Skyitaly 93b ... no gama,no titanium.. when you have intress send me pm... regards tzeims

Re: Sky Germany" / LOKAL S02 card full package with sport to exchange with NOVA loca

Sky Germany" / LOKAL S02 card full package with sport to exchange with NOVA local!!
    i have Skygermany lokal S02 card full packet with sport,and i look from NOVA Lokal card and Skyitaly 93b NO OTHER CARDS!!!!! ... no gama,no titanium.. when you have intress send me pm... regards tzeims

i have Skygermany lokal S02 card full packet with sport,and i look from NOVA Lokal card and Skyitaly 93b ... no gama,no titanium.. when you have intress send me pm... regards tzeims

i have Skygermany lokal S02 card full packet with sport,and i look from NOVA Lokal card and Skyitaly 93b ... no other cards no gama,no titanium.. when you have intress send me pm... regards tzeims

i have Skygermany lokal S02 card full packet with sport,and i look from NOVA Lokal card NO OTHER CARDS!!!!! ... no gama,no titanium.. when you have intress send me pm... regards tzeims