True Movies / True Movies 2 02-05-10.

Eurobird 1 - 28.2E

11642V SYM:27500 FEC 2/3

SID52320 VPID2308 APID2309 Eng

#############################

True Movies

07:00
Miracle On The Mountain
Patty Duke and William Devane star as parents who take their family to the mountains on a private jet, but they end up in a disastrous situation meaning they are forced to battle with the elements.

09:00
Alex: The Life Of A Child
Based on the real life events of Sports Illustrated writer Frank Delford. When his daughter Alex is diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis, Frank and his family's lives are shattered. Stars Craig T Nelson.

11:00
Joshua's Heart
All Joshua wants is to be loved. But can his carers put aside their own needs and do what is best for him? With Melissa Gilbert (Little House On The Prairie) and Tim Matheson (The West Wing)

13:00
Where Are My Children?
Marg Helgenberger stars as a woman who launches a 25-year search for her children after they are given up to a dubious adoption agency. With Chris Noth, Corbin Bernsen.

15:00
Joshua's Heart
All Joshua wants is to be loved. But can his carers put aside their own needs and do what is best for him? With Melissa Gilbert (Little House On The Prairie) and Tim Matheson (The West Wing)

17:00
Fire! Trapped On The 37th Floor
May of 1988 in what was LA's tallest building, fire breaks out. Security does not investigate until the fire has spread to the point that it is uncontrollable, unaware there are two people trapped.

19:00
Our Sons
Hugh Grant and Julie Andrews star in a touching story about how a tragedy can bring people together. A powerful emotional drama about love, loss and hope.

21:00
I Know My First Name Is...
...Steven: This momentous kidnapping drama concludes with Steven Stayner being released after 7 years and coping with the aftermath of his horrific ordeal. Corin Nemec, Bryan Cranston star. 2/2.

23:00
Till Murder Do Us Part
Based on a true story. A 'Fatal Attraction' style thriller starring Meredith Baxtor as Betty Broderick, the housewife who took a murderous revenge on the man who had scorned her.

01:00
Little Criminals
Based on a true story. A street gang is formed by a vicious thug who smokes, mugs, steals, does drugs... and is only eleven years old. With Brendan Fletcher (CSI)

03:00
The Boys of St. Vincent
The disturbing true story of the physical and emotional abuse of a number of young boys in an orphanage. Part 2 of 2.

05:00
Colour Me Perfect
True story. A 'female' remake of the 1968 film Charly, in which a mentally handicapped woman experiences a 'miracle cure' when she is picked to test a new drug. With Michele Lee (Knots Landing)

07:00
Wife, Mother, Murderer
The Story of Marie Hilley, a woman who poisoned her husband and attempted to poison her children so she could run away and begin a new life. David Dukes and Judith Light star.

09:00
When You Remember Me
The story of a boy with muscular dystrophy put into a nursing home. How will he cope with being the youngest person in there and a nurse's inappropriate behaviour? Kevin Spacey and Fred Savage star.

11642V SYM:27500 FEC 2/3

SID52325 VPID2312 APID2313 Eng

#########################

True Movies 2

08:00
Abduction Of Innocence
Based on a true story. When a girl is kidnapped her parents will do anything to get her back - but soon they suspect that she engineered the kidnapping herself. With Dirk Benedict (The A-Team)

10:00
Blood And Orchids
A tense thriller about a woman who's beaten and killed on a beach. When her body is found by 4 locals they drop her at a hospital and flee, but why? Jane Alexander and Kris Kristofferson star. 1/2.

12:00
Find My Child
A moment's loss of concentration and little Adam is abducted. Soon the whole of America is searching for him. As their worst nightmare unfolds, Adam's parents struggle to cope with such a great loss.

14:00
Lace
Bess Armstrong, Brooke Adams and Angela Lansbury star in the story of a curious young actress desperate to find her real mother. 1/3.

16:00
Lace
The story of a young actress who reunites three school friends in order to decipher which one is her real mother continues with Bess Armstrong, Brooke Adams and Angela Lansbury. 2/3.

18:00
Lace
The story of a young actress who reunites three school friends in order to decipher which one is her real mother concludes with Bess Armstrong, Brooke Adams and Angela Lansbury. 3/3.

20:00
Blood And Orchids
The conclusion of this murder case charts the victim's mother accusing the 4 locals who found her body as to blame. But an honest police officer knows more. Jane Alexander and Kris Kristofferson. 2/2.

22:00
I Know My First Name Is...
...Steven: This landmark drama about child abuse relates the experiences of Steven Stayner, who was abducted by a paedophile when he was 7. Starring Corin Nemec, Arliss Howard, Bryan Cranston. 1/2.

00:00
Conspiracy Of Silence
When a 19 year old girl is murdered it sparks a 20 year investigation to find the perpetrator, or perpetrators, in Conspiracy of Silence. Part 2 of 2.

02:00
Love And Larceny
scheming con artist heads to New York to earn her fortune by relieving gullible businessmen of theirs. Part 2 of 2.

04:00
The Babysitter's Seduction
Mission Impossible's Keri Russell stars as a babysitter who may be marked for murder by her employer, a man whose wife has recently been killed. Also starring Phylicia Rashad (The Cosby Show).

06:00
Woman With A Past
Based on a true story. A woman has two healthy kids and a happy marriage, but her perfect world slowly starts unravelling when her history catches up with her...

08:00
Diana Kilmury: Teamster
Based on a true story. A feisty female truck driver fights corruption and sexism as she strives to provide for her disabled son.