Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Is there any gamma file for Canal Digitaal?

  1. #1

    Is there any gamma file for Canal Digitaal?

    Hello everyone,
    i was wondering if there is any gamma file that works with a gamma F11 with v1.4, or F9 with v1.6 for Canal Digitaal? I've tried 18/10/09 by besttt, 20/10/09, 24/10/09, 22/10/09 but no luck

  2. #2
    Born to be... child polteris's Avatar
    Join Date
    27-03-2009
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    3,759
    Uploads
    2

    Re: Is there any gamma file for Canal Digitaal?

    Quote Originally Posted by komarville View Post
    Hello everyone,
    i was wondering if there is any gamma file that works with a gamma F11 with v1.4, or F9 with v1.6 for Canal Digitaal? I've tried 18/10/09 by besttt, 20/10/09, 24/10/09, 22/10/09 but no luck
    please search before you post my friend!!
    the file you want is the last file in the gamma card file!!!

  3. #3

    Re: Is there any gamma file for Canal Digitaal?

    that's one i had already tried in both cards and didn't work, nothing i've tried from this forum and other ones has worked. this is why i specify the type of my cards maybe at least somebody could tell me that with F11 there is a file that still works

  4. #4
    Born to be... child polteris's Avatar
    Join Date
    27-03-2009
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    3,759
    Uploads
    2

    Re: Is there any gamma file for Canal Digitaal?

    Quote Originally Posted by komarville View Post
    that's one i had already tried in both cards and didn't work, nothing i've tried from this forum and other ones has worked. this is why i specify the type of my cards maybe at least somebody could tell me that with F11 there is a file that still works
    load the file and put your card in the receiver!!!
    leave it in channel sport1 for 4 hours and then restart your receiver and it works ok!!!

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    04-05-2005
    Posts
    335
    Uploads
    1,132

    Re: Is there any gamma file for Canal Digitaal?

    tested ok -4h rtl4
    Attached Files Attached Files

  6. #6

    Re: Is there any gamma file for Canal Digitaal?

    thank you guys

  7. #7
    New Member
    Join Date
    19-02-2010
    Posts
    4
    Uploads
    0

    Re: Is there any gamma file for Canal Digitaal?

    Quote Originally Posted by bobi View Post
    tested ok -4h rtl4
    is canaldigital received through hotbird satellite?

    which canals has and in which language??
    sorry and thank you in above

  8. #8
    Born to be... child polteris's Avatar
    Join Date
    27-03-2009
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    3,759
    Uploads
    2

    Re: Is there any gamma file for Canal Digitaal?

    Quote Originally Posted by crikat View Post
    is canaldigital received through hotbird satellite?

    which canals has and in which language??
    sorry and thank you in above

    canaldigital is in Astra19.2!!!
    check here for the channels

    http://www.lyngsat.com/packages/canaldigitaal19.html

  9. #9
    New Member
    Join Date
    19-02-2010
    Posts
    4
    Uploads
    0

    Re: Is there any gamma file for Canal Digitaal?

    thanks file.

  10. #10
    New Member
    Join Date
    16-05-2005
    Posts
    8
    Uploads
    0

    Re: Is there any gamma file for Canal Digitaal?

    is there a new file because its stopped working or is there somthing else
    ???somone have a new working file???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 21-08-2009, 19:22:34
  2. canal digitaal nl
    By nvl in forum CCcam Exchange: Local
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 29-07-2009, 20:35:10
  3. Canal Digitaal NL
    By jeivi2 in forum Diablo Cam
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 15-04-2009, 06:45:08
  4. can i create a gamma file from gamma
    By justmylcuk in forum Gamma Card
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 31-01-2009, 02:23:22
  5. Nova&Canal Digitaal in 1 file????
    By ceyer in forum Gamma Card
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-01-2009, 14:18:28

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •