Thread: [Help] Right Revolution Firm

[Help] Right Revolution Firm

Hello to all!
    I'm a spanish boy and I'm very glad to join to this great community.

I have the MatrixCAM Revolution, with flash MACROLINX and the original UCAS3.1. I also have a CAS Interface 3 USB, with Cas Studio 6.9 correctly installed and running, and a KAON KTSC-570 receiver.

¿Which is the "best" firm I could load into the MatrixCAM Revolution?
    I have read that, models with flash MACROLINX support (sometimes) the new firmware MRB3.10.

And another question, I have also read that some MatrixCAM Revolution get erased after 60 seconds, approximately, with these type of firms (MRB3.XX).

If so, which is the "best" MRV2.XX firm I could load into the MatrixCAM Revolution?

Many thanks to all for helping me! I'm very newbie as you can see
    Bye!

Uploads

Re: [Help] Right Revolution Firm

Hola, If you want D+ only, you can load MRB307 modified for MRV, if you want MultiV or T*S go for the MRV222 or 223 which you can find daily updates for MultiV AES keys.
    With the CAS 3 you just erase the CAM and load the bin files.

Thanks so much sambrook!! I would like D* only, so I would need to load the MRB3.07-DWORKS-on-MR-MRV. But I have a question; this firm (MRB3.07 for MRV) dates of 25.01.2006. I have read that yesterday 28-02-2006, ke*s 01 of D* changed. I have the TXT with the ke*s updated up to date (after the "change"), and MRcrypt Revival 1.0.5... could I edit the MRB3.07 firm with the MRcrypt revival so as to update the ke*s and would it works on D*? Or is there any firm MRB3.07 for MRV updated up to 28-02-2006? Thanks so much, you helped me a lot! Bye!

Uploads

Have just tried to edit the MRB307 for MRV and with the various s/ws I have I could not load the file. I have also load the 307 on my MRV and checked it on the common interface host in Studio 6.9 (CAS3 only) and the cam inizialized ok but I can see nothing (all providers empty).
    Re: k*y change. I have a Dragon that I mainly use and as of last night I have not changed the D+ keys since the N2 was cracked. I would suggest you just load the 307 and give it a try, with the CAS2 you can go back to MRV223 or whatever with no problems. I will probably go home to night and find D+ black!!!!!
    FYI If you want D+ and have the cash go for the Dragon/T-Rex this I think is the best supported cam at the moment. You will also need the CAS2 Add-on for the loader card or a CAS3 if you want to program the CAM directly.
    I only use my MRV for playing around with as most of my friends only have the MRV.

VIP Member
    Uploads

Hola, the Dragon/T-Rex today is probably one of the best cam, but the price?? If your problem is only D+ you can buy at a low cost a Matrix Reborn and with your Cas 3 and mrb 310.bin is all OK. To me D+ works fine on mrb 310 since several months. Bye.
    Excuse my bad english.

Uploads

Sadly Matrix only support their newest CAM, presently the Reborn. I do not think I would spend any more money on their products with this type of marketing. Go for a Dragon/T-Rex it is well supported and is a very stable platform.