Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: millenium card is death no news

Uploads

millenium card is death no news

hi i no see any news bouquet in millenium card

*****this card is drath ????????????******

USE ENGLISH PLEASE! and never say not confirmed News! this is an Big forum! Not an rumour one !
    Regardz M@Trix!

Re: millenium card is death no news

mil14 working fine , you make a stupid claim , whats your problem ? , you make gossip with no knowledge , why you make a post like this ?

I have been reading some of your older post you are a very negative person , how about some positive posts with a smile dude.

Uploads

Hi

I confirm millenium card work fine.
    I never wait more than 2 or 3 days for delays receptions.The shipping is fast and the new file are avalable before carsh!
    Hope to see you more here satkiwi and thanks for the job you done
    Bye

Uploads

I say it by the fact that c + and canalsat change his system of encoding before June 14th for viacces 4

Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by SatKiwi View Post
    mil14 working fine , you make a stupid claim , whats your problem ? , you make gossip with no knowledge , why you make a post like this ?

I have been reading some of your older post you are a very negative person , how about some positive posts with a smile dude.
    you can add new bouquet in viacces 3 or 2

orange french channel work in viacces 3
    sex on tv work in viaccces 2
    theme x work in viacces 3 and more

and 3 bouquet his stoped in millenium card

jsc sport
    freex tv
    satsfaction

and in next time csat and canal +
    and bis tv

this is no stupid post

i want just see new in my card it's just this and my post is not negative and im not negative persone

I have to pay my card 150 euro so that it arrives at me to Morocco and I shall like taking advantage of it at most it is all

thank you

your post is stupid, its like saying oh my phones dead because the batteries only half full
    nobody has said that there wont be more providers added , this you have said
    nobody has given a date for c+ changeover, this you have done
    we all know the version4 system is not hacked, yet you seem surprised

all understand some providers may change without notice, if your not happy get a official subscription

Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by SatKiwi View Post
    your post is stupid, its like saying oh my phones dead because the batteries only half full
    nobody has said that there wont be more providers added , this you have said
    nobody has given a date for c+ changeover, this you have done
    we all know the version4 system is not hacked, yet you seem surprised

all understand some providers may change without notice, if your not happy get a official subscription
    If you say that canalsat are not going to change his system of encoding soon then read it

http://espaceclient.canalplus.canal-.../cid347925.htm

And if you do not speak French here is about the translation by Google

YOUR NEW CARD(MAP)

Why do you go to send me a new card(map)?

Within the framework of the prevention against the risk of hacking, we set up a new card(map) to guarantee the access to our chains(channels) to the customers CHANNEL(CANAL) + / CANALSAT only.

This operation of change of card(map) will take place between May 27th, 2010 and June 10th, 2010.

Why am I obliged to change my card(map)?

To continue the prevention against the risk of hacking of our programs, we have the pleasure to send you your new card(map) version 4.0 to be inserted into your decoder as a replacement of your current card(map), the former(ancient) card(map) will not work any more.

What should I make of this new card(map)?

With this new card(map), you will receive a mail between May 27th, 2010 and June 10th, 2010 explaining you the procedure. This change of card(map) takes only some minutes.

Remove the former(ancient) card(map), insert the piece of news(short story) on the place(square) then position you on one of the chains(channels) below until the reception of your programs (maximum 20 minutes of wait(expectation)):

- On the chain(channel) CHANNEL(CANAL) +, if you are customer CHANNEL(CANAL) +
    - On the chain(channel) 13th street, if you are a customer CANALSAT or CANALSAT and CHANNEL(CANAL) +

change of card(map) as soon as you will receive her(it) and we thank you in advance for your contribution.

I receive a new card(map) while I have just transformed my subscription.

In that case, do not take into account this mail and send back(dismiss) the card(map) to CHANNEL(CANAL) + / CANALSAT - 62976 ARRAS cedex 09(ARRAS postal code for corporate users 09).

Why I did not receive my card(map)?

You go to receive your new card(map) between May 27th, 2010 and June 10th, 2010.

NEVER USE RED COLORS ! OnlY moderator Do that!

Uploads

And for information I am very satisfied with my card

Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkTimes View Post
    hi i no see any news bouquet in millenium card

this card is drath ????????????
    witch news you need ............. all channels is ok

your post is not saying c+ is changing your post claims that the card is dead .
    you qoute old news about c+ changing to viaccess v4 and add june the 14th as end date for c+ using older versions of viaccess, as I said noone yet knows the date the older versions willbe shut down, FACTS needed not rumours.
    1 fact for you, c+ gave out the information above to scare football fans in going official.
    it is true that c+ is exchanging cards but I really dont think they can do it in two weeks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast