Thread: s*y uk

Uploads

s*y uk

Hi everybody!

Is there a way to watch s*y uk with a Trex module?

Thanks

VIP Member
    Uploads

Re: s*y uk

There might have been One before. (pre v3.30), which had NDS enabled. For reasions of which we can all think of. Team T-Rex was forced to remove the NDS support, from there CAM.

In anycase it would only have worked had you had access to an Original Subscriber Card.

The bottom line....

No!

VIP Member
    Uploads

Well thanks for the update. If you happend to read some of the above, then you should have a clue about your chances, for veiwing as far as Sky UK (or Italy for that matter), are concerd...

VIP Member
    Uploads

A Conspiracy?!? WTF

Do you think everybody should have a Dream / Tripple Dragon or at the least a ruddy Nokia, Phillips, Seagm dBox²?! Granted the latter could occasionally ge gotten for about €50.00(EUR), at the local Saturday Fleamarket, and moded in the same afternoon. The others start upwards of €400.00(EUR), and from there the ~Skys' the limit!~

I was able to find a very decent PVR STB for way under €200.00(EUR), because it was sold as a FTA Box that happend to have 2 CI Slots in it! Granted it's not the dBox². It's in fact just as good, no indeed better then the dBox² with the T-Rex CAM in it!!

I think your forgetting that this is a Game between thoes that do this stuff for fun and those that would hindder it. (i.e. The Providers),. Yeah I would like to be able to view PW with the T-Rex (it's deffently possible, D+ and Pol use the same system), but, allas those who made the Crebro / Dedim are not going to give us the RSA, and the associated keys' need to feed the T-Rex now are they. >=(

Makes sence to me! given that there's a greay market for it (the blank Cards which could be used for just about anything, like any other form of Memory storage media, (i.e. CD's, DVD's, CF, S0NY MS etc...), it only becomes ileagle when you burn p2p Music, Movies of Games as with the latter and a PSP v1.50! just 'cause the potental is there, does not make the thing in and of itself ileagle. So whysouldn't the Card / CAM Manufactures earn a living from this stuff like anyone else.

If your that hot up on S*y you might try the Card Shareing Board, as that's about the only ~other option~ you have at the moment, then an actuall subsription that is...

VIP Member
    Uploads

Well first off a STB w/ CI Slots is not the same thing as a standerd FTA STB which has none. Second (allthough you may have a vlid point!), I'm sure Sky, Premere World, TPS, Canal+ etc, etc... Would have something else to say on this matter. In that They're makeing Money from Black-Market Cards' & CAMs'.
    Third why shouldn't those who'd offer this 'service' not be able to cash in on it? (i.e. CAMs' and Cards'), I won't bother mentining the STB, as that's not really a chiose the former however are. at least for 19.2°E and for the time being!

As far as will Sky ever be hacked? is it impossible?! No I don't recall ever saying ~that~. But, all the same I do beleave it'll be highly improbable to happen. Improbabable as in hittin' Six in the Powerball, that is...

Not ~impossible~ just very, VERY IMPRORBABLE!! But, if you think (or assume), that crackin' it is so easy. Then please do the comunity a favor and hack it then give the infos' away for free!

VIP Member
    Uploads

Did I say that I "didn't want Sky UK or Italiy"?! For what ever reasion I just cant seem to recall it! What I did say, was that it would be a cold Day in Hell before anyone was dumb enough to release a working CAM or Post working Keys' for it, that's all.

As for Sky beeing cracked? I kinda doubt it, but who knows. If someone should have cracked it by now, they likely tossed there work away in reall frear of 'ol Murdoc commin' after 'em. And we all know he would too. Thuss no One in there right mind will touch this Crap!

Now if you ~somehow~ read what you will in that, I never said that I wouldn't like to have Sky. Unfoutnatly doing so would be more bother. (i.e. Skybox (i.e. STB and Card), then it's worth.

Well at least we have the BBC (yeah Doctor Who!), and ITV plus a few others to keep me interseted!!