Thread: Fail to upload firmware ut-error!!

Uploads

Unhappy Fail to upload firmware ut-error!!

I was trying to ulpoad the latest humax firmware first i started 1% then fail "ut-error" please adice what to do!! Ihave humax 5400 and im using laptop for to do this

thanks nd waiting for your heeelp!!

Foru...

Uploads

Re: Fail to upload firmware ut-error!!

I don't know if this will help but I had a "ut-error" when trying to upload/download channel settings.
    I was using one of the neo programs to do this and I either was using one which was not compatible with my receiver or the config settings were incorrect. I had not done this for a long time and was using a different laptop and/or program.
    I have a CI8100PVR so you are probably using a different program to download your firmware but I suggest you check your config settings including serial port settings.

Uploads

Re: Fail to upload firmware ut-error!!

Thanks for your replay, I try to use desk top computer and by using all the same programes and files it work fine.. I think the problem was that i was using rs232 cable but with extenion cable (female gender) cause in the laptop theres is no female serial. Now i use desktop instead laptop but i realy want to use may laptop cause its easy to handle... can you advice on this??
    Thanks
    foru