Thread: What cam is a real good one

Question What cam is a real good one

hi guys, i´m a newcommer from austria and i would like to know which CAM i should buy.
    my receiver is a hyundai HSS 825HCI and by now i have an ird-acess with a fun 4 that doesn´t work well.

Post probleme de chaines qui reste noir

oui bonjour j'ai un cherokee 9000 ng4 flasher avec le plugin v3.1 les codes sont a jours aucunes chaines ne marche a part mcm belgique.Pouvez vous maider j'ai le le topic du cherokee en entier et j'ai rien trouvée merci d'avance

Uploads

Re: What cam is a real good one

@Thutmosis,

I would go for a T-rex (dragoncam is the same). The support is realy great and it works with almost every card and also with the cerebro. This cam is the one I advice you.

Regards,
    Joop

Quote Originally Posted by joop001
    @Thutmosis,

I would go for a T-rex (dragoncam is the same). The support is realy great and it works with almost every card and also with the cerebro. This cam is the one I advice you.

Regards,
    Joop
    i agree i have trex whith cerebro working just fine whith and without cards also working fine i thing at the moment is the best cam on market

regards

VIP Member
    Uploads

Third! Get a T-Rex CAM W/a T-Rex Loader Card. This shouldn't set you back more then say €120.00(EUR), If you lucky to get a decent handler they'll toos in a 9-Month Subscription Card for XPlus & InXtc too...

But, should you want to find a simple ~cheep~ way to watch D+, Polsat, TPS and of course PW and KDH (W/Cerebro Card), then the T-Rex is your best bet!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ichijoe
    Third! Get a T-Rex CAM W/a T-Rex Loader Card. This shouldn't set you back more then say €120.00(EUR), If you lucky to get a decent handler they'll toos in a 9-Month Subscription Card for XPlus & InXtc too...

But, should you want to find a simple ~cheep~ way to watch D+, Polsat, TPS and of course PW and KDH (W/Cerebro Card), then the T-Rex is your best bet!!
    Hi;
    I got my T-rex CAM two days ago with 9 months subscription for XPLUS and INXTC. But what else can T-rex does for me? Why cant I watch some other encrypted channels? What do I need?

Thanks

Milo

VIP Member
    Uploads

Head down to the Dragon / T-Rex CAM Section (on this Site), and Download the latest Predater File (e.g. 3.22), This ~as far as I know~ has AU for Polsat and D+ (i.e. 13°E & 19.2°E respectfully), You should also check back here regulaly (i.e. Daily), for the TPS AES Key ~TPS France / Multivision~ Keys too.

Note: Unless you have a CAS3 Programer, You'll have to have a T-Rex Loader Card, or at the least a FUN7 (2mb Card),.

That's what you can get w/o a Smartcard. With veries other Smartcards (i.e. Opps 1.5, Cerebro/Zebra/Didem), you can open up CW easy.tv, Mtv, JSTV1 &2 and Alladin2 PW and KDH...

Hi;

I dont have a CAS, neither a loader card. What are those for anyway? You see I am new here and would like to have full advantage of this T-rex CAM.
    Can I use the slot in my laptop to download the latest predator?

Thanks

Milo

VIP Member
    Uploads

A Loader Card is used to update your CAM (Common Access Module), in this case to update your Predeator Software from 3.xx to 3.22 which has the built-in infos' for AU & RSA (Auto Updateing & Keys'), for D+ and Polsat (19.2°E & 13.°E),. Which earlier versions do not have.

As far as I know you have to have such a Card beit a Dragon / T-Rex ~OS~ Loader Card. Or a 2MB Funcard with which to build (i.e. install the Dragon / T-Rex OS), with.

A CAS Interface 3 Programer is simular to a Card burner, only in that you are directly programing the CAM itself. This can be usefull if the CAM Dies on you! But, the above method is by far cheaper and silmpler...

P.s. Sorry no Laptops! Infact IIRC you'd still need the Loader Card even if you had a CAS3 Interface Programer. Or atleast a Dummy Card (i.e. On the face of it. The same thing!),.

VIP Member
    Uploads

P.s. Sorry no you can not use your Laptop to Program the Dragon / T-Rex CAM. As I gatther there is no appropriate Software, as there is with say the Matrix Reloaded CAM to do this. This method (to me), seems like nearly the same as useing a CAS3 Interface. Which would still require you to have some kind of Loader Card.

P.s.s The Loader Card (Dragon / T-Rex), goes with a Street Price of ca. €15.00(EUR),....