Thread: Help please with Metabox2

Help please with Metabox2

Since I injected in my METABOX 2 the last dreamsoft update 1.4.4.8 I cann't any more to use my receiver. it jumps on "on" or it reboot all the time in buckle .I tried everything with what we can find here as tools of repair: ' boot+flash+dreamsoft+signal repair ' butNOTHING
    What is it necessary to make of the other one? Thank you for helping me

chine orientale chez gengis khan मैं खुश हूँ
    Uploads

Re: Help please with Metabox2

Quote Originally Posted by meetka View Post
    Since I injected in my METABOX 2 the last dreamsoft update 1.4.4.8 I cann't any more to use my receiver. it jumps on "on" or it reboot all the time in buckle .I tried everything with what we can find here as tools of repair: ' boot+flash+dreamsoft+signal repair ' butNOTHING
    What is it necessary to make of the other one? Thank you for helping me
    It happens sometimes, injected into a firmware and here is the surprise, the device is inert, will not boot.
    Then there 's two cases it can.
    An advice to avoid changing the boot of your demos receiver, in case of bad file is the latter's death.

1 - If the boot of your demo and corrupt, then the demo will not start. one solutions, desoldering flash memory EEPROM, and restore it with a programmer's life.or jtag
    2 - If the demo starts, but he can not'initialized then you can catch it by injecting another firm valid and functional.

you can find all what do you want on section metabox ss section tool