Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Dongle with satellitev card

  1. #1

    Dongle with satellitev card

    Hi guys.I know about the dongles and the satellite sharing.But i wanna ask is there any dongle which can work with a dvb card?

  2. #2
    VIP Member Cyb3rc0m's Avatar
    Join Date
    06-04-2005
    Location
    город
    Posts
    644
    Uploads
    0

    Re: Dongle with satellitev card

    Quote Originally Posted by qassim sat View Post
    Hi guys.I know about the dongles and the satellite sharing.But i wanna ask is there any dongle which can work with a dvb card?
    i think they are no relation between dongle and sat card (not for the moment)... they are an machine language and hardware ...

  3. #3

    Re: Dongle with satellitev card

    Thanks for your response but i found the partial answer in some other forum.The Y6 dongle is compatible with dvb card and can work on nilesat ONLY for now.

  4. #4
    VIP Member Cyb3rc0m's Avatar
    Join Date
    06-04-2005
    Location
    город
    Posts
    644
    Uploads
    0

    Re: Dongle with satellitev card

    Quote Originally Posted by qassim sat View Post
    Thanks for your response but i found the partial answer in some other forum.The Y6 dongle is compatible with dvb card and can work on nilesat ONLY for now.
    maybe they find the way to translate and invert language...but as i say it is not 100compatible...it can work yes , but not an great solution ...

  5. #5
    New Member
    Join Date
    29-05-2006
    Posts
    3
    Uploads
    0

    Re: Dongle with satellitev card

    Quote Originally Posted by qassim sat View Post
    Hi guys.I know about the dongles and the satellite sharing.But i wanna ask is there any dongle which can work with a dvb card?
    All Dongles can work with dvb cards through dongle plugin added to showing programs like ProgDVB, DreamDVB...etc

  6. #6
    VIP Member Cyb3rc0m's Avatar
    Join Date
    06-04-2005
    Location
    город
    Posts
    644
    Uploads
    0

    Re: Dongle with satellitev card

    Quote Originally Posted by KOLSANA View Post
    All Dongles can work with dvb cards through dongle plugin added to showing programs like ProgDVB, DreamDVB...etc
    they are No stable PLugin all this u find on the net are Project and will be crashed!

Similar Threads

  1. New Dongle Strong
    By urmans in forum Strong Software and Tools
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 22-09-2010, 08:08:41
  2. dongle
    By jamh60 in forum General Discussions: Dongles
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 16-05-2010, 19:15:38
  3. Y6 dongle?
    By A.Bozoğlu in forum Turkish / Türkçe
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-01-2010, 11:24:57
  4. Tv Dongle
    By danii_k in forum General Discussions: Conditional Access Systems, Encryption and Keys
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 31-07-2007, 18:26:10

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •