Thread: Please help newbie

Uploads

Please help newbie

I know this question seems to be have been asked lots of times, but after reading through lots of the posts here and elsewhere i am getting no closer to programming my new millennium card. I have tried with a infinity usb phoenix with no success will not even see the card. An have tried with the cas 3 in phoenix mode and the millennium loader 1.03. When i try the latter it continuosly says please insert card (when it is inserted) when i remove the card the it changes to resetting card - No ATR from card and again when i re-insert the card back to please insert your card. I have now tried on three different pc's to with hard serial ports and one with a pcmcia to serial adaptor but nothing. I think the serial cable i am using is straight through but i will check again to make sure. What can this be i am totally confused and tried everything i have found in forums.
    The cas 3 is working ok without the serial lead as i use it for a diablo cam / magic cam and titanium card. And not really sure if the older infinity usb phoenix compatable is ok for programming the millennium card.
    PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN

Uploads

Re: Please help newbie

with a phoenix infinity usb must it work.
    a have the same wrighter.

try other pc maybe is your comport broken.
    (my comport is also dead, i use a usb to serial convertor for flashing the card.)

greetz

Uploads

hi

both phoenix and cas3 works with millenium card. be sure to be on 3.57 mhz and didden is right check on another pc if com port on the first is not broken

regards

Uploads

use an real come port for phoneix or an VCP with the unilited one ...

Uploads

I have tried to program on three differant pc's, two using the serial port and one using a usb to serial adaptor but none of them have worked with either the infinity usb or the cas three. The serial lead i have been using appears to be a straight through type (pin to pin) with a quick check with a meter but as this is the only thing i can think of that may be suspect i will try to obtain a new one tomorrow and see if that makes a differance. The usb to serial adaptor has worked in the past but not with these programmers. I think it must be something to do with the setup as i have tried a titanium card also in the infinity usb and this is also not seen, thanks for the replies

Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by wijnendael View Post
    I have tried to program on three differant pc's, two using the serial port and one using a usb to serial adaptor but none of them have worked with either the infinity usb or the cas three. The serial lead i have been using appears to be a straight through type (pin to pin) with a quick check with a meter but as this is the only thing i can think of that may be suspect i will try to obtain a new one tomorrow and see if that makes a differance. The usb to serial adaptor has worked in the past but not with these programmers. I think it must be something to do with the setup as i have tried a titanium card also in the infinity usb and this is also not seen, thanks for the replies
    try to process with order...
    first test programmer with phoenix mode wiith other card
    second test the card on other receiver
    third try to use direct conection and old file and an old loader!

in loader dont check card connector NO
    just leave it unchecked
    with infinity usb unlimited is easy
    just set to vcp mode and in the window of vcp config , choose 3.57 mhz and reset-polarity to phoenix and choose a free com port and vcp setting leave it as default

than run loader and choose slow mode and the port com, select the same one you choosed in infinity vcp window
    hope it will work

Uploads

Hi all, thanks for the replies problem is now sorted (faulty card) supplier posted me a replacement and everything works fine now so just wait for the next released file and hope that the mill team have included a little more

Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by wijnendael View Post
    Hi all, thanks for the replies problem is now sorted (faulty card) supplier posted me a replacement and everything works fine now so just wait for the next released file and hope that the mill team have included a little more
    try to inject only official realse (from our forum) and never update the card if they are no major update (this advice is for all smartcard)