This README is for CubeRevo HD model series.
This document was approved on 17/July/2010 by the Cuberevo-digital.
Cuberevo-digital release r12947: ( 17/July/2010)
1. OSD Improved
1. Back up your data of HDD
At first, you have to back up recorded file or photo, mp3 data from STB
before downloading this image if you need. This image is supported to something
different file format or data format compare with previous software image.
2. Format HDD
You should be format HDD after downloading completed this new image,
otherwise, it will be possible to malfunction about PVR, timeshift, mp3,photo album and so on
Known issues or to do list ;
1. Multiple files editing function in media list menu
at this moment, it is not supported to copy file on root on USB memory, you have to make a folder at USB memory
2. Move prev/next track in music files
3. Channel list option as 2 row, simple list
4. Expand photo album format such as bmp, png
5. Blind scan function for sharp tuner
6. EPG permenent storing in HDD
7. Enabling Media list menu without HDD
1. Prohibited to recording, and PIP function in Server box when Multiroom Service or Streaming Player is running.
and The boxes should have same FTP user ID/Password with server box and client box when you use Multiroom service function
2. ext3 file system is slower than ext2 normally.
If you will record two HD channels with ext3 at the same time, it may fail in record.
we have checked the speed as below
ext2 speed : approximately 7MB/s
ext3 speed : approximately 3MB/s
if you want multiboot function, download attached multiboot-XXXX.img.
Then press number button which you want on RCU when start up from shutdown.
Multiboot function supports as below style.
# 1 boot with CDKroot(NFS)
# 2 boot from USB memory stick, with internal HDD
# 3 original images as current flash memory
# 4 boot with NFS
# 5 boot from USB memory stick, but without internal HDD
# 6 boot from internal SATA HDD
# 7 boot from flash memory for another image
Default value : no.3
DOWNLOAD IMAGE IPBOX 900
DOWNLOAD IMAGE IPBOX 910