PolarEdit 10x8 Setup V0.4.2.7 - 17-10- 2010
Here is the latest version of Polar Star:
Changes to previous version:
- The open dialog was added to the *. sys extension.
- System can be changed. (Possible only with a *. sys file)
- In addition to FDU *. supports only the 193Kb *. sys. (The *. sys 257Kb not more.)
- Added extension of the antenna settings (T1 / T2 / Unicable / positioner).
- The column of the list display can be changed. (Via the slider in the status bar)
- Improves the behavior of the left with a View FavoritenCodepage change.
- The favorite code page can be changed via the context menu addition.
- The selection of channels remains a view change (detais / List) received.
- Front display retained control character / can be changed.
- Channel properties expanded.
- Statistical Information expanded and adapted to different scales.
- Timer can be viewed and deleted.
- Retained EPG timer name.
- Update of views on change of a transponder frequency, improved.
- Added FTP data transfer between PC and receiver.
- Migration to Unicode.
- Added Windows 7 style
- RestartManager added (if PolarEdit suffers a crash - PolarEdit must have been at least 60sec active.)
- Double-clicking (or ENTER) on a channel the Properties window is set active.
- Better representation of the icons at different scales.
- Properties window can be activated by Ribbonbar.
- New properties dialog (AppOptionen) added.
- The Hintergrund-/Textfarbe of views can be changed.
- Added Providers view in the left view.
- All channels of one provider can be copied to the context menu to your new favorite group.
- Added print option for individual channels via satellite / transponder / Provider
- Added the English language. (To be selected on the Ribbonbar)
- Bug: Fixed printing of favorites.