Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: C+ NL & new Gamma card

Uploads

C+ NL & new Gamma card

Can someone help a newbie. Just received my gamma card and programmed with cas 3, programming went ok with the file gammacard_update_C+NL_TVVLAANDEREN_20080922 and have it inserted in my smart mx04HDCI slot with magic module (also have diablo 2.3 if this works) what do i need to do now as nothing opens. Is the magic module with penta 1.20 ok for this and do i now need to leave it on a channel for a update ? is the file i loaded the current working file ? and will the gamma card work in the diablo 2.3 cam if so what settings need to be applied
    thanks in advance

Uploads

Re: C+ NL & new Gamma card

Quote Originally Posted by wijnendael View Post
    Can someone help a newbie. Just received my gamma card and programmed with cas 3, programming went ok with the file gammacard_update_C+NL_TVVLAANDEREN_20080922 and have it inserted in my smart mx04HDCI slot with magic module (also have diablo 2.3 if this works) what do i need to do now as nothing opens. Is the magic module with penta 1.20 ok for this and do i now need to leave it on a channel for a update ? is the file i loaded the current working file ? and will the gamma card work in the diablo 2.3 cam if so what settings need to be applied
    thanks in advance
    leave it in sport1 for 4 hours and then restart your receiver!!!

Uploads

Ok thanks for the reply i will try that and see what happens in the magic module. Can someone also tell me if the gamma card will work in the diablo 2.3 cam

Uploads

just put it straight in ur card slot ,

Uploads

Thanks again for the replies, however tried the first (4 hours and then switch off and on the receiver with the gamma card in the magic module) and nothing changed or opened. Now i have the gamma card in the diablo 2.3 cam and set on rtl5 channel, this has been on all night about 7 hours upto now and still nothing open yet. Is this normal or am i maybe not using the correct file or settings in the diablo, please assist would really like to get this card working if possible can someone confirm that they are opening c+ nl with the gamma card and if so how.
    thanks

Uploads

Ok have some channels opening now but does not appear to be all the c+ nl channels and none of the tv vlaanderen. Can somebody tell me if the complete package is open on both these including the hd channels or where i can find a list of the available channels open on these two packages
    thanks

Uploads

only irdeto2 encrypted channels could be open with gammacard. no hd channels.

Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by mr. floppy View Post
    only irdeto2 encrypted channels could be open with gammacard. no hd channels.
    4 HD channels at Astra 23.5E(Canaldigitaal package) are still in irdeto2 and are opening with gammacard
    Discovery HD Showcase.......Brava HDTV........Eurosport HD.........History Channel HD Nordic

Uploads

oh. i didnt know that there are also irdeto channels on 23,5. but anyway none of these channels could be open for me with gammacard. only 19,2 works.

Uploads

@douros
    would be nice if you gave us some explanation how this works.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast