Thread: Do I need (which)smartcard?(SS 2/ProgDVB)

Uploads

Question Do I need (which)smartcard?(SS 2/ProgDVB)

I am confused (newbie) as to which smartcard I should buy in order to use it with usb infinity unlimited/Skystar2/PC.
    I am not even sure if I need one.I am already watching encrypted chanells in PC(with combination of SkyStar2(usb)/ProgDVB/softcam keys).
    -Will I be able to watch more encrypted channels if I use a smartcard (eg opos,funcard?).
    -If yes,then which one should I buy.What should I be looking for in order to pick one?(speed,memory or other?)
    -Can one card accept all the enconding systems(irdeto,seca etc)(the ones at least that have been hacked already),or do I need various cards for various systems?
    -Is it possible to write all the latest keys,for all the systems, in at once?
    Thanks in advance to anyone who answers

Uploads

Re: Do I need (which)smartcard?(SS 2/ProgDVB)

Quote Originally Posted by spirosb
    I am confused (newbie) as to which smartcard I should buy in order to use it with usb infinity unlimited/Skystar2/PC.
    I am not even sure if I need one.I am already watching encrypted chanells in PC(with combination of SkyStar2(usb)/ProgDVB/softcam keys).
    -Will I be able to watch more encrypted channels if I use a smartcard (eg opos,funcard?).
    -If yes,then which one should I buy.What should I be looking for in order to pick one?(speed,memory or other?)
    -Can one card accept all the enconding systems(irdeto,seca etc)(the ones at least that have been hacked already),or do I need various cards for various systems?
    -Is it possible to write all the latest keys,for all the systems, in at once?
    Thanks in advance to anyone who answers
    All kinds allows you to see more encripted channels (sky italy too) but i think the hardware you must made by yourself (the slot where plug the cards), for software no problem the net is full for this use.