use any DVB tuner elsewhere with your dreambox
R63 release note:
OE1.6 build did not work with DM7025 (no OE1.6 available yet), added mipsel15 platform to overcome this
NOTE: clients and server are compatible from version r58 on
R61 release note:
I've added support for up to three different frontend modes for the client. Mode can be switched while e2 is running (tuner configuration, choose vtuner and switch tuner type)
The modes are given as parameter to vtunerc.mipsel, possible values are:
* -s2: register DVB-S2 frontend, but connect to any DVB-S or -S2 server
* -S2: register DVB-S2 frontend, connect to DVB-S2 server
* -s: register DVB-S frontend, but connect to any DVB-S or -S2 server
* -S: register DVB-S frontend, connect to DVB-S server
* -c: register DVB-C frontend, connect to DVB-C server
* -t: register DVB-T frontend, connect to DVB-T server
You should edit /etc/vtunerc.conf after installation on your box:
OPTIONS="-s2 -c -t"
NOTE: The old vtunercs, vtunercc or vtunerct calling convention is still supported, but this limits the client to one frontend.
NOTE: the mipsel server can't distinguish between DVB-S2 and DVB-S, you should not use -S2 if you want to connect to a mipsel box.
NOTE: dvb-modules package must be 20100605-r0 or later
Use this command to anonymously check out the latest project source code:
# Non-members may check out a read-only working copy anonymously over HTTP.
svn checkout http://dreamtuner.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ dreamtuner-read-only