Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: AES auto-update for Dream ?

  1. #1
    Member Levi-Zajpal's Avatar
    Join Date
    22-04-2005
    Location
    Groland
    Posts
    33
    Uploads
    0

    Arrow AES auto-update for Dream ?

    Je suis à la recherche d'un plugin AES auto-update for Dream.

    Qui saurait où trouver Doum ou équivalent fonctionnant avec Newcamd ?

    Who knows where to find AES auto-update plugin for Dream Doum or equivalent working with Newcamd ?

    Thanks in advance.

  2. #2
    RO-minatress Trinity's Avatar
    Join Date
    03-03-2005
    Location
    Near by Zyon
    Posts
    2,572
    Uploads
    443

    Re: AES auto-update for Dream ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Levi-Zajpal
    Je suis à la recherche d'un plugin AES auto-update for Dream.

    Qui saurait où trouver Doum ou équivalent fonctionnant avec Newcamd ?

    Who knows where to find AES auto-update plugin for Dream Doum or equivalent working with Newcamd ?

    Thanks in advance.
    In the next days i will post a script and files for AUTOUPDATE OF MULTIVISION/TPS, P*LAST and D+ Spain - ALL IN ONE !
    But you need a regular internet conection with you´re Dreambox for that !!

    REGARDS
    TRIN

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    10-02-2006
    Posts
    13
    Uploads
    0

    Re: AES auto-update for Dream ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Trinity
    In the next days i will post a script and files for AUTOUPDATE OF MULTIVISION/TPS, P*LAST and D+ Spain - ALL IN ONE !
    But you need a regular internet conection with you´re Dreambox for that !!

    REGARDS
    TRIN
    I waiting for that too, big thks and great job.


    007

  4. #4
    Member Levi-Zajpal's Avatar
    Join Date
    22-04-2005
    Location
    Groland
    Posts
    33
    Uploads
    0

    Thumbs up Re: AES auto-update for Dream ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Trinity
    In the next days i will post a script and files for AUTOUPDATE OF MULTIVISION/TPS, P*LAST and D+ Spain - ALL IN ONE !
    But you need a regular internet conection with you´re Dreambox for that !!

    REGARDS
    TRIN
    Many thanks Trinity for your great job

    I am very impatient ( my Dream is wired to internet H24)

  5. #5
    RO-minatress Trinity's Avatar
    Join Date
    03-03-2005
    Location
    Near by Zyon
    Posts
    2,572
    Uploads
    443

    Re: AES auto-update for Dream ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Levi-Zajpal
    Many thanks Trinity for your great job

    I am very impatient ( my Dream is wired to internet H24)
    HERE YOU ARE, GUYS, THE PROMISED SCRIPT :

    http://www.satsupreme.com/showthread...1222#post61222

    Regards
    TRIN

  6. #6
    Member Levi-Zajpal's Avatar
    Join Date
    22-04-2005
    Location
    Groland
    Posts
    33
    Uploads
    0

    Thumbs up Re: AES auto-update for Dream ?

    Many thanks Trinity, Great job !!!

  7. #7
    Administrator -magnum-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    22-05-2005
    Location
    chine orientale chez gengis khan मैं खुश हूँ
    Posts
    2,007
    Uploads
    1,591

    Re: AES auto-update for Dream ?

    on attend pour voir si tu fais ca ? je te nome reine du cite thanks

  8. #8
    VIP Member
    Join Date
    27-08-2005
    Posts
    333
    Uploads
    214

    Angry Re: AES auto-update for Dream ?

    Quote Originally Posted by mosadou
    on attend pour voir si tu fais ca ? je te nome reine du cite thanks
    stop it sectin in english please stop thanck you

Similar Threads

  1. DREAM 500C auto update
    By esmeralda1 in forum Dreambox
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 29-11-2008, 10:42:29
  2. New What is 'TPS Auto Update' ?
    By Motionof35 in forum Satellite Equipment
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 16-03-2008, 02:46:55
  3. Auto update
    By amj25 in forum French / Français
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-06-2007, 03:56:33
  4. t*p*s.bin auto update possible ?
    By loloxx in forum French / Français
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 02-01-2007, 11:06:22

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •