Thread: dreambox

Uploads

dreambox

what channels do i get without cardsharing and does any of it auto update?. and what can i get if i cardshare what sort of subbed card do i need?and are all the programs on this site that i need to set it up

Re: dreambox

Well the Dreambox and channel hacking is a hobby, you will have to spend lots of time. If you do not want that, buy yourself another receiver and original cards. And remember a channel worth watching is a channel worth buying, everyboday must live so buy a card if you watch.

Ok, now to your questions:
    1. Which satelittes do you get ?
    2. I would suggest you buy an USB Stick an install a complette backup.You will find complete backups with all the keys, emulators, channels etc... in images made from several guys like for example Mardini, Zombi, Geornch, etc... just google for them.
    3. Experience with that for at least 1 month.
    4. All other channels are in theory viewable via CS but you need to find people who have the original card and who want to share with you. Some channels are pay per view like for example Prima Fila on Sky Italia, just forget them youwon't see them via CS.

Uploads

Re: dreambox

i have worked that out already i have bought a dream box 7000s and it does not seem to have anything on it i have to use my dragon cam to put taquilas and stuff on i have a funny feeling that it hasnt been updated for a while has the person i bought it off did not have a clue. is there anyway of updating to latest software if so how? im basically looking for a dummies guide so i can have a play. thanks in advance