Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: iderto 1 dead

Uploads

iderto 1 dead

Woke up this morning to be very disappointed, as I have been using my old goldie to access FTA. Anyhow all channels are scambeld.Have to spend $110 for optus card, alot of money when your on a pension.

Banned
    Uploads

Talking Re: iderto 1 dead

Quote Originally Posted by kip
    Woke up this morning to be very disappointed, as I have been using my old goldie to access FTA. Anyhow all channels are scambeld.Have to spend $110 for optus card, alot of money when your on a pension.
    G'Day "kip",
    Seems they are changing keys every 5 minutes. However, B1 and B3 Sats are still open, at least for the time being. Shouldn't be too hard to change your dish as they are fairly close, either side of C1. There has been no talk of them changing yet. Will try to keep up with new developements.

Kindest Regards, Bill.

Uploads

Angry Re: iderto 1 dead

Well it finally happened,C1is dead as far as FTA is con cerned, looks like I'll have to switch over to B1 at least I'LL be able to watch SC and SBS, and a heap of ABC's,, all is not quite lost yet . Hope this helps someone else?

Uploads

Re: iderto 1 dead

Thanks for that,forgot about b3, so they have shut Iderto1 down, or just changed its keys?

I've got a mate in country WA using a softcammed strong48000II and they've been unable to watch aurora since the rollout started. Can anyone tell me if they have finished rolling the keys so I can grab the new working PKs from somewhere?

Also, is there any reason why the keys wouldn't have updated automatically even though the box has been on during the process? Like I said it's a strong and I'm not sure how the HMK and EMK even have any effect in making a new PK when using a softcam.

cheers

Banned
    Uploads

Thumbs down Re: iderto 1 dead

G'day Aurora fans,
    Beginning to look as though they've woken up that many could switch to B1 for the ABC, SBS and Seven Central(Cairns), and turned B1 off. There is of course the possibility of an equipment failure, that's if you also believe in the Tooth Fairy.
    Kindest Regards, Bill. (The Druid.)

Uploads

Wink Re: iderto 1 dead

Quote Originally Posted by luke71747
    I've got a mate in country WA using a softcammed strong48000II and they've been unable to watch aurora since the rollout started. Can anyone tell me if they have finished rolling the keys so I can grab the new working PKs from somewhere?

Also, is there any reason why the keys wouldn't have updated automatically even though the box has been on during the process? Like I said it's a strong and I'm not sure how the HMK and EMK even have any effect in making a new PK when using a softcam.

cheers
    Hi luke71747, As soon as I get the new working PK's I'll pass them on to you,that may take a bit of time,but it will happen,so sit tight and you never know you could find out before I do, and do feel free to let the rest of us know.

Sure thing bodgie, I'm just hoping it happens sometimes soon Keep you posted.

Uploads

Angry Re: iderto 1 dead

Hi there my old Goldie also died after many years of service would be grate full for keys when there known. Looks like this is going to be a regular rolling of the keys from now on. I miss my out of state networks.I regret not geting a I1 optus card now when they were around.

Uploads

Just received a new optus aurora card I2. $112 bucks, had to email serial for activation, OPTUS PHONES JAMMED etc, God knows how long itll be before I get a few lousy stations anyhow I suppose its better than nothing, I think the austar cards are similar to these, not sure though, anyone know if extra channels are possible on the NEW AURORA CARDS. Living In a small rural town and when you aint got tv to watch, and the missus is away theres only one thing to do and thats down to the local 4 a cold MELBOURNE. Cheers people.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast