Thread: Newnigma2 GESTAPO NAZI -> LOUIS , watch out if you run into this nazi-fucker.

Uploads

Lightbulb Newnigma2 GESTAPO NAZI -> LOUIS , watch out if you run into this nazi-fucker.

newnigma2 website is run by 12 yead old kids like LOUIS, insults you when he feels like it (when reporting a bug) and can't take much critism. Original posting gets deleted there as well coz he can t take it.

Quote :

After a long time being here, getting shit from kids like LOUIS (deleting posts , instulting people) I think it's time to call it quits. What a joke .....

Have fun newnigma2 team, you re actually doing a great job, but kids like Louis you could do without.

I've been in the satscene for almost 20 years now, started off with D2MAC, and people might remember me as being one of the co-authors of DS9 (long live humax !), first VIACCESS goldcards , etc ....

Has been real fun here, but again, being insulted by 20 year old wannabees is not my idea of fun, and when you actually put them in their place, genly and kindly, you get a reply like this :

<quote>

*1st and Last Warning!*

If you don't stop minding other ones business, you will be history in this forum!

I never said anything against your initial posting, but answered to satfun in his own "style"!

So please keep you opinion about that for yourself, you are not the Administrator of Newnigma2 Forum!

I moved your "impertinent" last posting to trash! This does not help anything with the current issue!

You seem to have a crystal ball and the second sight, as you are able to guess my age.

Again, please stop with this ... "

<unquote>

Look at his posts, Crashlog while trying to add a channel to favourites.

I should STFU, as a FOOL ..... /omg ...

very constructive and very mature dude !

Anyway, I'm getting to old for this....

Let the kids play I would say, pul out the sandbox again. /rofl

Cheers all and nice work on newnigma2.

FiloFx aka Fx

Uploads

Re: Newnigma2 GESTAPO NAZI -> LOUIS , watch out if you run into this nazi-fucker.

Lol, after posting that message I got some final PM from the gestapo kid :

<quote>

Nachricht von LoUiS vom 04.11.2010 15:48
    RE: *1st and Last Warning!*

Good choise to leave to normal ones! So i can delete your user for the peace off all!
    LMAO, you mind to take my place. lol Who's the kid here?
    Better you go and cry a river at your elite boards, but take care i don't answer you there. So YOU can not know if i aim't a member there

<unquote>

As I said it, the scene is going to shit with all these kids....