Captiveworks CW-700S USB How To Program Remote Device
1. Turn on the device which you planning to program
2. Find the code from the code list to match the brand of your device.
3. Press "SET" button until 3 seconds later, then LED will be light on.
4. Press the device function button( ex. TV), then the LED will light once.
5. Input the 3 digi code which matches the device in the list, the LED will blink once for each code. If the code is valid for this device, the LED will be off, means the code is fit for this device. If the code is not valid, the LED will be off after blink some times, means the code is not correct for this device, need to input new code.
6. Now to test whether the RCU can control the device, if can't, return back to the code setup procedure, and input other code that supposed to match this brand device, if all the code under this brand can't control this device, you need to try the following way by code searching, you may be able to find the code.
7. Write down the correct code for next time use.
Manual code search
Code searching means starting from the current device by pulsing 1 to continue search, one time "POWER" one time plus 1 to the code.
1. Press "SET" and hold it for 3 seconds, then LED will be light.
2. Press the function button (ex.TV) , LED will blink once
3. Aim the RCU to the device (ex. TV) and press "POWER" button, one time "POWER" you will get LED blink once.
4. When it switch off the device, means the code you input is correct, then press"EXIT" and save the code, LED will be off. If you have problems with tv and dvd hold SET down for 3 seconds while holding SET push TV or DVD while SET is being pushed. Led light on TV or DVD should stay on, then put code in.
Code auto setup
1. Press"SET" and hold for 3 seconds, LED will be on
2. Press the function button(ex.TV), LED will blink once.
3. Aim the RCU to the device (ex.TV) and press"POWER" button once and release.
4. When it switch off the device, means the code you input is correct, then press"EXIT" and save the code, LED will be off.
Code Display Setup
1. Press "SET" and hold for 3 seconds, LED will be on,
release the button.
2. Press the function button (ex. TV), LED will blink once.
3. Press "SET" button again, LED will blink once.
4. Press any numeric button, when you press one number and make the LED blink once, this number should be the first one in the code.
5. Repeat the above 4, take the same way to find the second and third number for this code.
When you find the third number, the LED will be off