Thread: how to upgrade my microbox 1 to microbox2

how to upgrade my microbox 1 to microbox2

pls can any one help me on how to upgrade my micro box1 to microbox 2

Uploads

Re: how to upgrade my microbox 1 to microbox2

Step 1:

- First of all if you have MicroBox I, you have to convert it to MicroBox II, so what you need to do is to download the Loader software form the softwares section, you will see the file as below:

Step 2:
    - Now as you can see in the above picture, choose your configuration, like the port that you want to use, in our case its COM1, and the mode as well, download, Dump, Erase. In our case we want to download the file so we should choose download. After that click browse and locate the .bin file that you want to download, e.g download the W3 software and locate it from the downloader.

Step 3:
    - Now click download and the downloading should start automatically, so depends on the software the you choose, you dongle will be updated upon that. Once you are done, reboot your dongle and you should be fine

we have tried all this steps but,it erase and load the new files as mention above buth the device refuses to work,pls what can i do?some said that there is a chip that need to be replace but i know that it must be firmware update, pls what can i do for it to work?

Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by ugoo5000 View Post
    we have tried all this steps but,it erase and load the new files as mention above buth the device refuses to work,pls what can i do?some said that there is a chip that need to be replace but i know that it must be firmware update, pls what can i do for it to work?
    Same problem with you. I did all like said but the box did not work. Please we need help with microbox1 to microbox 2. Any help is welcome.

Uploads

The same problem, got a microbox ii .
    And do not run any program (I use nul modem cable)
    Do you have gonfig ? for com 1
    Thank