Changes in version 3.00.00:
* New version developed and maintained by DreamBoxEdit development
team hosted at www.digsat.net Adapted from DreamBoxEdit by Llamaware
(tm) DreamBoxEdit development team: HappyLlama, Henksat, Talius,
* Support added for version 4 lamedb. Lamedb version 4 is used by
Enigma2 images using drivers after august 2008
* Support for HDTV services. In the Advanced pane of DreamBoxEdit
Options you can add HDTV services to be treat as TV-channels
* New logo by Litemotiv
* A number of small enhancements in the functioning of DreamBoxEdit
Tips with the 7025/800:
* In DreamBoxEdit you must specify the correct paths on the 7025/800.
You can do this very easy with the "Version 3 Settings(enigma2)" and
"New Enigma2 settings" buttons on the options panel. New lamedb version
4 is chosen with the "New Enigma2 settings" button.
* You have to enable "Multibouquet" on settings menu in the actual
7025/800 Dreambox in order to be able to see your bouquets.
Known bugs in version 3.00.00:
* Translation problem with Satcodx files: servicenames with special
characters are not correctly translated (but can be editted by hand