iDreamX & VU+[/COLOR][/B]
- Stream of Android devices will now work with the default browser.
- Also streaming on Symbian devices is now supported.
(Tested with 'Nokia 5800') The Real Player must be installed for this purpose.
- You can now use the mobile web interface well with a desktop computer. If you for example with Safari or Firefox calls the mobile web interface, you have to choose the stream setup the way the stream type.
· For HTTP stream automatically. M3u loaded file that can be opened easily with the VLC.
(If you want to test the local network, must be opened before the start of iDreamX, VLC! Otherwise one would have no free VLC to. M3u file to open. When using the Internet, is not obviously necessary)
· With QuickTime RTSP stream starts and plays the stream.
(QuickTime is sometimes the aspect ratio correctly dar. In such a case, you can hold down the [SHIFT] - pull the button, the window with the mouse to the desired size)
- If found iDreamX the VLC can not, it is now possible to show iDreamX where he is.
- I have the GUI of the mobile web interface pepped something. Since I'm still not reached the end ...
- When file-streaming can now also stream pictures. Note: Some formats may not stream the VLC. (E.g.. Psd or. Gif)
- The screen is now more reliable stream.
Please write here as much about the experience. Even if it works for you. It is important to learn as much from you. Even if you could you solve problems themselves, which shares please with the other users here and writes something.
NOTE: In the last version had slipped a mistake, however, was the only Android or Symbian devices noticeable.
Which I have now fixed.
So, all of which are concerned - please download it again!