Will be the next takeover transponders on 13E
2010-12-17 4:51:49 p.m. / Raphael Olchowik
Last updated: 2010-12-17 7:45:07 p.m.
The orbital position HOT BIRD 13E , at the expense of fast-growing pay-packet, it will reduced the amount of capacity reserved for the FTA broadcasters. Subsequent unencrypted channels are moved at a frequency of replacement. This time the station is free, using two transponders on the satellite Hot Bird 6 - tp. 125 ( 11.013 GHz, pol. H ), and tp. 134 ( 11.200 GHz, pol. V ). The first is operated by the operator of the Israeli RRSat and one by the Italian T-Systems/MTI .
Broadcast from tp. 125 channels Gali Kurdistan, Mohabat TV, Hope Channel, Eurotic TV, MTA Internetaional, Dieu TV and Ru-TV has been running on the new frequencies. The first five appeared on the tp. 18, Dieu TV on tp. 11, while the Ru-TV on tp. 115.
In the case of tp. 134, channels Elite Shopping TV Betting Channel, Sat 8, Motori TV, Play TV Italia, Kurdish Broadcasting, Channel GDG, Napoli Mia, Art Channel, STARSAT, UTV, EBC.1 been copied to tp. 155th Kliksat Farhad and Telenord zameldowały on tp. 157, the Trentino-TV went on the tp. 18. Interesting move was observed for the channel Al Beladi , which has recently been included on the tp. 134. Emissions from the original frequency (tp.127) was a few days ago replaced the board with information about changing the parameters, and already on December 17, the transmission has been back running on the old frequency.
Until the end is not yet clear whether the tp. 125 will be completely dismissed, because the action move from the channels on the other tp. was launched on 17 December. The next days / weeks should have to explain everything. However, acquisition of tp. 134 by another provider is more certain, because it is already a large number of channels has been copied to the other parameters, and the process of transmission lasts for several days.
I recall that recently has been completely relieved tp. 123 (10.971 GHz, pol. H), which belonged to RRSat . Are currently underway to test the HD broadcast standard DVB-S2 8PSK modulation and with SR 29700 and FEC 2 / 3.
There are two very possible candidate to release a volume - Swiss public broadcaster SRG SSR and the Italian platform Sky Italia . Officially known that SRG SSR has plans to make available by 2012, 6 channels in high definition.
Complete transponder data used in this article:
- Tp. 125 (11.013 GHz, pol. H, SR 27500, FEC: 3 / 4; DVB-S/QPSK), the satellite Hot Bird 6
- Tp. 134 (11.200 GHz, pol. V, SR 27500, FEC: 5 / 6; DVB-S/QPSK), the satellite Hot Bird 6
- Tp. 18 (11.541 GHz, pol. V, SR 22000, FEC: 5 / 6; DVB-S/QPSK), the satellite Hot Bird 8
- Tp. 127 (11.054 GHz, pol. H, SR 27500, FEC: 5 / 6; DVB-S/QPSK), the satellite Hot Bird 6
- Tp. 11 (11.411 GHz, pol. H, SR 27500, FEC: 5 / 6; DVB-S/QPSK), the satellite Hot Bird 9
- Tp. 115 (10.815 GHz, pol. H, SR 27500, FEC: 5 / 6; DVB-S/QPSK), the satellite Hot Bird 6
- Tp. 155 (11.604 GHz, pol. H, SR 27500, FEC: 5 / 6; DVB-S/QPSK), the satellite Hot Bird 8
- Tp. 157 (11.642 GHz, pol. H, SR 27500, FEC: 3 / 4; DVB-S/QPSK), the satellite Hot Bird 6